Part Eight

//I feel like this is one of Lachlan's and Lesland's theme song//

After the stalker incident the pack had been on high alert for the past four months. Pregnant and parents along with children were always with guards. The number of patrol was increased as well.

Me and Laken lay in bed after a late night love making session. After much deliberation we decided to mate. Will and Paul also mated and so did Lesland and Rona. Both Paul and Lesland were pregnant and I could tell Lesland was disappointed and worried.
"What's wrong Lake?" I whisper as I rub circles on his chest, his wolf was pacing and I wanted to know why. One of his hands played with the stray strands of hair from my bun as he sighs, his hand trailing down to the small of my back.
"There's no use of hiding it from you. I feel a sort of useless. That we haven't ya know. Got you pregnant yet" He sighs and I nuzzle his neck,
"Maybe our bodies know that this isn't the right time for kids"
Reluctantly he nods and I and I smile.
"Trying to get this resolved as fast as possible so we can have our wedding and so I can get you pregnant with my pups" He says before nuzzling my neck and I smile and purr softly                                  "You know we can just call of the mortal wedding" I smile, trying this for the tenth time. I've been trying to get him to call off the human wedding because of obvious security risks but he won't here anything of it.                                                                                                                                                                      "Don't even think of it mister" He squints his eyes at me and I laugh and roll my eyes as he pounces on me.                                                                                                                                                                                   "Naughty boys needs to be punished" He purrs and leans down to press soft kisses to my mating mark, my back arching as small mewls escaped my lips as I close my eyes. His nine inch erection throbbing and pulsing as it rested on my stomach. He was uncut but when hard the skin pulled back to show a beautifully swollen, angry red head. I couldn't help but reach out and take it my hand, rubbing my thumb against the head. "Time for your punishment" He growls softly against my neck before slowly making his way up to sit on my chest, and I knew what to do. I slowly lick the head, tasting and loving the flavor. He growled loudly and thrust into my mouth, letting his wolf take control as he mated with my mouth, grunting and moaning with with every thrust. My cheetah was purring as I licked and and sucked and once he reached his climax I grinning I began to drink his sweet seed. Once he was done I licked him clean and we resumed cuddling until I put on one of Laken's tee shirts and a pair of short boxer briefs and headed down to make dinner.

//A/N Okay this is like really short, like really really short but I've written this chapter at lease four times but every time it seems every time I write it, what ever I wrote it on breaks. My lap tops broke, lost it, I was luck my flash drive had it on it but the files were corrupted. Wrote it on my phone. Phone broke. Life is just kicking my ass lately. Sorry. I love you guys. bye//

//A/A pt. 2. The neck part will be how Mark fell in love with Lachlan.//