Chapter Three

//Hey guise!!! Sorry I haven't been on, I feel really bad. School and work have been a bitch!!//

~~~~~~~~

Lachlen's P.O.V.

~~~~~~

I look up at at Laken as he grabs me by the waist, pulling me flush against his body "You're going into heat" he growls possessively "If my nose is correct it'll be on the day of the full moon. And I'll make you mine. You will be mine" I whimper in submission as his wolf spoke to me, my inner feline wanted to retaliate but the submissive in me blocked it out. His hands caressed my hips softly before using them to hold me close. I thanked the goddess that we were alone as he began to kiss up and down making me moan and whimper softly "I'll make you my mate and you'll have my pups. You'll be the best damned Luna this pack has ever seen!" He nuzzles my neck before turning and walking out. Leaving me standing, confused, whimpering and oddly turned on. I left and went to my house. Going and eating some grilled fish and veggies before locking up and going upstairs to go use the bathroom. Showering quickly I hop into bed nude. Falling asleep quickly between the silk sheets.

The next day I didn't have anything to do so I went to find Laken but couldn't find him. I asked Lesland and a few others but they said they saw him leave to go to Franklinville. The closest big city. Confused I went into the forest for some quiet time.

Laken's P.O.V.

I stood in front of a jewelry display case, looking down at different engagement rings. I knew I wanted to give Lachlan more than a were wedding. I wanted to give him a proper human wedding. My wolf on the other hand just wanted to mate and get him pregnant. I was in love with him and so was my wolf.

A man with salt and pepper hair came up and began to ask me about the type of ring I wanted and I showed him a picture. I was on I'd have to have made. I placed the order and left. Heading to a big boutique. Picking out a tight little black dress with a few gold necklaces, rings, bracelets and earrings. I also got a small black clutch with gold trimming. I got a pair of black heels before being satisfied, paying and leaving. I stopped and picked up a suit that matched the dress to a T. Making one more stop, I checked on my reservation at Terrine, the most expensive and luxurious restaurant for a couple hundred miles.

Back on pack grounds I brought all the things up to my room where I knew I'd be safe since no one was aloud in the alphas quarters except the Luna. I came down the stairs to find Lachlan with his arms crossed, tapping his foot as he looked at me "Shit. What did I do?" I thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//So heyya!! Happy that you're still here! Sorry I haven't been posting. I honestly feel horrible and will be posting at least twice a week at the least. If you have any questions or suggestions just comment or message me! I love all praise and criticism! I want to write the best I can for you guys!! I will be writing new chapters for Found a Way and Promise is Just a Word :3, it's 11:05 rn so I'll share that tomorrow. This little ender is sleepy~ *Yawns and does a cool pose before teleporting away and to mah bed*