Chapter five.

//Hehehehe Okay so just a quick thingy. This will just a bunch of a short p.o.v.'s. 

Lesland finally gets her mate!! Yay!! So I don't know much about yuri so I'll probally get my girly friend to write it.//

Lachlan'sP.O.V

I was bored out of my mind, everyone I liked was gone and I didn't know where. I woke up that morning and went to my bathroom, hopping in the shower I washed my hair and shaves all the hair from my body. The only thing left were my scalp and eyebrows. I liked to be smooth and hairless. I then dragged myself down to make my kitchen to make a quick breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast with some apple juice. I ate in silence as I had the feeling I was being watched.

Sissy's P.O.V.

I hated him. I lothed him. He stole my mate and the attention of everyone else. Him and his little parrot. They weren't so great. I did everything to make myself beautiful. I even those human procedures. But still, nothing. Even the shallow human males flock to them. He could have any male he wants. Whether it Human, Were, Vampire, Zombie, Fairy, Demon, etc.
Until I met Mark I had no way to get rid of him. Mark was not born but created. A Vampire that was bitten by a Zombie. He was stronger then us. He agreed to help me. If he took HIM away, he could have him. Mark found him beautiful and amazing. He's been watching him for years which surprised me. And now. Now was his chance go get what he always wanted.

Mark'sP.O.V

He was beautiful. His golden hair. Steel grey eyes. Sexy and curvy body.
Laken didn't deserve him. Lachlan was mine. And soon he would be in my arms. I stood over him and watched him as he slept. I had to hold myself back from slipping in beside him. That time would come soon enough. When the started sun rise I left, leaving no trace. The pack had a meeting that morning and I wanted to be out before my love woke up.

Lesland'sP.O.V.

She was beautiful. I knew from that one glace that we were mates. The way she carried herself as she walked over to me. More like stalked. She was a lioness. A dominant. And I was hers. Her milky white skin. Bright blue eyes. Shoulder length black hair. She was muscular but not overly so. She was taller then me. Around five foot, seven inches. When she reached me she looked down st me with a gentle smile. "Hi" her voice smooth like silk.

"H-Hi" I blush, stutter and look away. I feel a soft and gentle hand pulling my face to face forward. 

"Why are you looking away from me love?" I blush more and my mouth flaps but no word come out. But no words were needed as she pulled my face close to her's, lips pressing hers to mine. That's when I knew I was hers. This woman was my destiny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love this song and hope you will too!