Chaper Two

Welp I finally did it!! Go me!!

~~~~~~~~

Lachlan's P.O.V.

~~~

That night I was awoken by a very upset mother of a student I taught, he name was Molly or something. She was saying her son wouldn't go to sleep until he saw me and it confused me but I slipped on some shoes and followed her. My attire clearly showed what I had been doing, in only a long, worn out tee-shirt that went to about mid thigh. It was clear that I had been sleeping.

"Teacher! Teacher! I missed you so much!" The little boy who's name was Striker ran up to me and hugged me. His head was on my stomach, he was all  but six years old. I grinned down at him.

"What's wrong hun? Why are you worring your mummy so much?" I pet his hair.

"Cos, I couldn't stop thinking about you." He grinned widely then his expression got very serious "When I get older I'm to make you my mate." He spoke seriously then broke into a grin "Okay?"

"I don't think that's going to work hunny."

He was a gorgeous little boy with Dark brown, almost black hair and bright green eyes with thick and long eyelashes. His smile was brilliant white and he had deep dimples in each cheek. I could tell he would grow up to be a fantastic dominate and make his submissive very happy. I sat on one of the porch steps and he sat besides me.

"That's what Mum said" He was scowling.

"What exactly did she say?" I asked as I let him lean into my side and I rubbed his back.

"S-she said I couldn't make you my mate because I already have a mate and so do you" He stutter once, obviously upset. "But I really want to make you my bride!"

"Why do you want me to be your bride sweetheart?" I was genuinely interested.

"Because you're so nice, and smart and everyone likes you" He paused and blushed "And cuz you're really pretty..."

I pulled him closer "How a about I become your bride until I find my true mate?" I smile down at him as he cheeks glow a brighter red and he nods furiously.

"Good, now go to sleep my handsome husband" I kiss his cheek and then his forehead as he giggles and squirms away "Ewww Teacher that's gross!"

"Well you better go to bed before I give you more gross kisses" I wiggle my fingers at him and he runs up to me and kisses my forehead before running into the house and his mother walked out with small smile and I stood up.

"So how's my future son in law?" Her voice was filled with amusement.

"Pretty good" I smile warmly and a comfortable silence falls upon us before I break it.

"He's such a good kid, He's going to make his mate very happy."

She nods in agreement "Sorry about this, I don't know where this little crush came from, one minute he was being his normal self and the next he was completely infatuated with you. I'm surprised someone as beautiful as you hasn't found their mate"

I blush slightly "I'm not that good looking, I've seen better looking submissives"

"Absolutely not, you are the most beautiful Submissive I've ever seen. I'm jealous of your looks, every submissive I've met is" She counters

"You're just saying that and I hardly act like a submissive, that's probably why I don't have a mate. Because none of the males want a Dominate wanna be. I need to accept my place as a submissive and get it through my thick skull that I was meant to be possessed, owned."

We chatted for a while more and then I went home. I had a class that afternoon and I needed my rest.

~That afternoon~

After my class Striker ans a few others hopped up to me as everyone was leaving.

"Teacher! Stricker says You're gonna be his bride! That's not fair! I wanted you to be my bride!" a boy named Quinn spoke up.

"No! He's going to be MY bride!" a boy named Joshua said stomping his feet.

"Well I can't be everyone's bride!" I exclaim throwing my hands in the air

"That's right because you arm MY bride" a deep voice rumbles behind me and I shiver, was I staring to develop feelings for him? He wraps his toned arms around me and hugged me from behind, making me sigh he starts to nuzzle my neck making my whimper slightly. Why was I reacting like this?

"Go on guys, I need to discuss important pack stuff with Lachlan" Laken says and the pups grumble before walking away.

(OKAY THIS IS JUST A SMALL FILLER CHAPTER BECAUSE I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR NOT UPDATING! I WILL BE DOING ONE FOR "Found a way" and finishig the last one shot!

toodles for now!!!

WYNTER, OUT!!)