Lowkey or Highkey (Gwen)

gusto ni gwen lowkey lang kayo pero ikaw tong lowkey na nag ssoft launch sakanya..

(Wowowinner ka sa puso ko)

Word count:

Warnings: Wala OA Y/N and nonchalant na clingy Gwen

Y/N's POV

"Hal, what if bigla na lang kitang pinost sa ig ko walang caption, walang anything just picture nating dalawa being sweet.. ano gagawin mo?"I said as I looked up at Gwen who was still watching T.V. "Ay sakin ok lang legal naman na ikaw sa pamilya ko, sure akong okay na okay sayo kasi halos ipag tabuyan ka na ng pamilya mo sakin, pero ang hindi sya ok at sa management" She said as she looked down at me. 

I pouted before cuddling closer to her urging her to wrap her hands around me tighter, "Bat ka pa kasi sikat dami ko tuloy kaagaw sayo" I said as I now turned to look at my phone scrolling through instagram again, "Hal, kung di ako nagin Bini hindi tayo mag kikita oh magiging mag ka kilala" Gwen said while laughing. 

"Hindi ah I believe if meant to be talaga ang two people gagawa at gaagwa ang tadhana ng paraan para magkita sila" I said as I now placed my phone beside Gwen before simply wrapping my arm around her waist, "True pero ok na ako dun sa kung pano tayo nag kakilala" She said before running her hand through my hair. 

I smiled before nodding in agreement with her, I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. So a little background while I sleep with my labidabs. I'M Y/N Azul Bagyo, or better known in the music industry as either Producer Storm or Y/N Storm, I'm a singer songwriter and producer based off in the Philippines but most of the time I travel for work. 

And with my occupation is how I met my now lovely girlfriend Gweneth Apuli.. Prior to actually meeting her in person, I've already helped them with their music before hand but they didn't exactly know it was me since I had placed the credit under a different Alias. 

So I've known who her group was and who she was prior to meeting her at the Billboard's Women in Music thing, I was merely an attendee during the event since I had already received the very first Producer of the year award for last years women in music award in Los Angeles. 

I did however got to present the award for Moira which is also one of my dear friends, but during and while the event was happening I managed to socialize a little bit. Then my manager was actually one who took the initiative to introduce me to the girls, who only then found out that I was one of the few people who helped them with a few of their songs virtually.

I quickly got close with the girls and we all eventually exchanged numbers, Colet, Maloi, and Aiah were the first ones to contact me individually and it was to help them with writting a song. 

Then I finally grew the balls to send a text to Gwen, because let's be real here.. She was the first person I noticed out of all of the girls but she stood out to me more.

So I sent her a text asking if she wanted to come hangout with me for the day since I didn't have anything better to do, and that I needed company for my so called side quest for the day. She said yes. 

That day we really got closer and by the time I dropped her off at her house I had already secured me a first date with her for the following night, though she thought us going out was already a date to begin with I just said I wanted a more formal date. 

By then the rest is history, we made it official only a couple of months ago so we're still in what most people call the honeymoon stages of our relationship, but I think we're just a healthy couple who knows how to communicate with each other.