Someone I want to come home to(Aiah)

HELLO peeps share nyo naman story ko kung gusto nyo lang naman...

WC:6,086k

Warnings: Parang wala naman kung maiyak ka edi wow

Y/N's POV

I was driving down the streets of Manila at 12 am at night, and you might be wondering 'self why are you driving in manila this late?' Well why don't you ask the author..

(A/N: Uhhh wala akong kinalaman dyan)

Anyways, I'm driving because my best friend of many many years ranted to me last night how lonely her condo felt whenever she came home, so as the good best friend that I am.. I will now be invading her condo for the night, she wasn't home yet because they have a late night schedule so she does not have a single clue that I am on my way to her condo.

I eventually did get there and I didn't have a problem with getting upstairs because Aiah had already given me the privilege of getting into her condo even if she wasn't there, as I got upstairs I was instantly greeted by your resident cat Lingling. 

"Hi bebe, hungry na ikaw?" I asked the cat who meowed rather aggressively at me, "Ok chill eto na oh" I said as I went to where Aiah usually kept the cat food and feeding said cat. I also bought a few ingredients from home not knowing if Aiah had any of her own supplies here, I decided to cook a light meal for when she came home. When I say light meal I mean Adobo cause it was her favorite...

As I was finishing up cooking I realized it was now almost 1:20 in the morning so I checked my phone for where Aiah could be at right now, and yes I do have her location turned on on my phone. 

Just before I was about to text her the sound of her condo door being opened grabbed my attention, so I turned around to see if it was her or if she came back with one of the girls. "Hi ling, musta na ikaw bebe ko" She said greeting the cat immediately as soon as she got through the door not even noticing I was here. So I decided to make my presence known..

"So si Lingli-" "AHHHHH, Y/N!?" she said completely shocked,I didn't even get to finish what I wanted to say "Oo bakit nag iba ba ko ng pangalan?" I asked sassily. "Bakit ka nandito?" She asked as she walked towards me, and before I could even answer she already noticed what I had cooked "Wow nag luto ka adobo for me?" She asked with a pout. 

"Ay hindi niluto ko yan for Ling" I said sarcastically, "Aww thank you" She said now engulfing me in hug. "Is this because iniyakan kita kagabi na wala akong inuuwian except kay Ling?" She asked still hugging me, "Oo kaya bilisan mo na at kumain na tayo kasi gutom na at antok na rin ako" I said playfully pushing her away. 

"Aww I love you na talaga" She said with a pout before taking her seat on her table, not gonna lie what she said made my heart flutter. 

Any bestfriend would do this for their person but I went a little above and beyond only because Aiah is also one of my longtime crushes...

---

I slept next to Aiah that night even though I insisted that I should sleep on the couch instead, but she practically dragged me towards the bedroom. So she was now fully wrapped around my body with Ling sleeping on top of my head, "Etong mag Nanay na to walang alam sa boundaries" I mumbled to myself. 

Ang mag inang clingy na sana maging mag ina ko rin...

(A/N: Huii ano yan)