ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"And you can tear it upOh, no one tears it up like youOh, you can rip it upOh, no one rips it up like youWhen you're in the half lightIt is not you I seeAnd you live a half lifeYou only show half to me"

Oh, no one tears it up like you
Oh, you can rip it up
Oh, no one rips it up like you
When you're in the half light
It is not you I see
And you live a half life
You only show half to me"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓘 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮'▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Allison Luna. A girl were-witch who died in her old world, and was reborn into a new one. Her favorite book series, as the twin of her most hated character. 

When Allison woke up in the box, surrounded by boys she didn't know what to think, and as soon as she stood up she ran. But when she found herself at a door that led into something that looked like a maze it made her freeze, taking in her surrounding as she finally realized where she was. 

The Glade. The Maze. 

Soon enough she found out about soulmates and started falling for two boys, Thomas and Newt. She gained friends with Gally, Minho, Chuck, Frypan and so on. 

She loved her new life, but what she didn't love was the fact she had to find a way to keep everyone alive. And because of the fact she knew the future, she knew she had no choice but to do it, and that she could. 

She was determined to make sure everyone she loved made it to the safe Haven, and she'd be damned if she left anyone she loved behind. 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own Maze Runner nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)