Ch.6

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE:)

[Lucien's POV:]

"Come on Romeo,can you give us a break? We've been training for hours man, " I grumbled as I continued to punch and kick the punching bag in front of me. Just because he's a fighting machine, doesn't mean the rest of us can do it from dusk till dawn.

We train 3 days a week as is, and I think that's more than enough.

"We'll stop training when you can beat Kelly's ass, but that isn't gonna happen. So, until then, drop and give me 150" He replied .

I looked over at Kelly, a wide smirk plastered on his face. If only he knew how much I wanted to punch it right off his face.

Unfortunately, that would only get me shot in the leg. The man's batshit crazy. He genuinely enjoys hurting people.

That reminds me of the first time he and I met. I made a mistake and bumped into him. Within seconds, I had a broken nose.

Turns out he had used the back of a gun to knock my nose out of place, and The sick bastard was smiling. I don't even remember how it happened , but when I Come to think about it, there wasn't even a gun in sight.

I learned my lesson tho and I haven't made the attempt to touch him since.

"Juliet, get Romeo over here" I shouted , calling Julianna over. She is his weakness after all. If she tells him to jump, he asks how high.

"DON'T..drag her into this" He threatened.

"Or what?" I teased.

"For Christ sake Lu can you stop calling me that?" She groaned.

"Nope," I grinned . I've always loved messing with her. It's just too funny.

"Ugh, what did you want anyways?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"It's been two hours and Channing Tatum over here won't give us a break" I answered.

"Aaww, Baby is that true?" She asked lovey dovey.

Ugh, I felt like puking.

"Uh uh don't hug me, voi poco brutto!" (You little nasty). She squealed as Romeo went in for a hug.

" Poco? .. Non è questo quello che dicevi ieri sera" (Little?..That's not what you were saying last night). Romeo smirked.

"ugh!" Kelly and I groaned as we turned around to walk away from them.

We didn't want to hear anymore about 'Last night'.

Speaking of last night, that only brought back memories of the night Alexis and I shared. Boy, believe me when I say the girl knows what she's doing. Out of all the girls I've been with, she's given me the best head a man could possibly receive.

"Hm, eccitato siamo?" (Hm, excited are we?). Kelly smirked.

"Huh?" I was confused. It was only moments later that I caught on to what he was talking about.

"Shit.." I hissed as my face turned bright red.

I tried to run out of there as fast as I could but, I ended up running right into the boss and Marko.

"Bathroom break," I joked, and as usual his face was straight and showed no emotion. The majority of the time he looks livid, but we know it's just his face.

Marko laughed and boss huffed and walked right past me to join everyone else.

"She was that good huh" Marko smirked.