Kelly.

Everyone started to make their way up to check out and pay their items, and as usual I just followed. Except this time, it was different. Something actually caught my attention, and held it. That thing was Sasha's round, fat ass. I let out a light chuckle to myself and shook my head.

It's only been a day since I've met this girl, and yet she manages to have my eyes glued to her. So far, she's my third most favorite thing to look at. My target, being the first and food the second. Who knows, maybe she'll make her way up that list.

We entered the shortest line we could find and I leaned against one of the shelves, pulling Sasha in by the waist along with me. Smiling, she slowly took her bottom lip in between her teeth causing me to groan.

I stared into her eyes intently and placed my thumb just below her lip and removed it from in between her teeth.

" Non farlo " (Don't do that). spoke.

"What?" She replied, clearly confused to what I said to her.

Her friends watched us, along with my brothers.

" Non hai idea di quello che vorrei fare a voi. " (You have no idea what I would like to do to you) .

" Ho potuto solo immaginare ... tu ed io nel mio letto. E tu mi accattonaggio per il rilascio mentre io continuo a scopare il cervello " (I could just imagine... You and I in my bed. And you begging me for release as I continue to fuck your brains out).

Lucien snickered while Dominique had amusement written all over his face.

To say that I was using the fact that she couldn't understand a word I was saying to my advantage would be an understatement.

I smirked and ignored Lu's teasing as I started to help pack the items on top of the counter.

"Huh? What did he say?" She asked Lucien.

I looked over at him and shot him a look that said 'I dare you'.

He held his hands up in surrender and shook his head.

"It's a guy thing, " he shrugged.

I was smart enough to know that if any of the girls were to be aware of the nasty things I say to Sasha out in the open, that It could ruin the chances of her wanting to see me again. Saying it while we're in the bedroom is completely different than saying it in public where anyone could hear.

But of course, Lucien being the dumbass he is would've actually told her if I hadn't warned him to keep his mouth shut. Which would have resulted in me shooting him in the leg. It wouldn't be the first time.

"nothing," I smiled. She crossed her arms across her chest and raised an eyebrow at me.

"What is with you and your eyebrow raising?" I joked.

"Don't try to change the subject. I still wanna know what you said" she argued.

"And you will, just not now" I mumbled.

"Boy if you don-" Sadé was caught off by Sasha and Alexis' high pitched laughter. I mean, the woman sounds like a hyena. I don't know how Lu puts up with it.

"don't worry girl I've got this" was Sasha's response.

"I'll just remember this the next time he wants me to throw it-"

"Okay okay, I think we've heard enough." Boss spoke loudly.

"Let's go"

It was then that we realized that his and Sade's arms were filled with the groceries.

We hopped in the van, and the whole ride back my little beauty wouldn't speak to me. I found this amusing and It made me laugh. She's so sexy when she's mad.