Ch. 2

Kelly Off to the side!! :)

-------------------
[Alexis' POV]

"Are you girls ready to, partayy?!" I cheered.

"Hell yeah!"

"Ayee!"

"But wait..".

"what?" Sasha and I asked.

"Which one of yall freaks wearing no underwear?" She smirked.

She knew us too well.

On the outside, you'd think we're innocent, but really, we're freaky as hell.

"To be honest, I ain't." Sasha confessed.

"Me neither," I added.

"Nasty's" Sadé giggled.

"Hey, don't act like we're the only ones. Cuz we both know that you ain't wearin' none either" Sasha smirked.

She blushed a bright red, and we all laughed at her.

"And we're the nasty ones" I said sarcastically.

"Hey, we're all nasty" She replied.

"Got that right" we all agreed.

"Aight, so..to the club?" I asked.

"To the club!"

[Sasha's POV:]

While we were on our way to the most well known club in the area, I couldn't help but to think about the guy that Sadé mentioned earlier. I wonder if he has a friend. Sometimes I can't help but to be a little jealous. It always seemed like I got the short end of the stick when it came to relationships.

You know what? Forget about all that. I'm gonna walk in that club, and Imma find myself a sexy italian man who can rock my world.

We entered the club, and the song 'Foreign' by Trey Songz blasted throughout the whole room.

"Aye! This is my song ya'll!" I screamed before getting on the dance floor with my girls.

We were all up on each other. Just havin' fun. It was nothin' too nasty. Just simple.

"Man! I gotta pee!" I shouted. Damn, why am I always the one who gotta pee?! Ugh!

"Girl, you always gotta pee!" Alexis laughed.

"I know right!"
"We'll come with you!" Sadé shouted over the loud music. Safety in numbers.

With that said, We left the dance floor, and started looking for the restroom.

After a couple minutes of searching for it, We finally found it in the back towards the bar. I rushed inside looking for an open stall. I pushed the door open, and quickly locked it before doing my business.

I guess Sadé and Alexis were taking a little longer than expected so I decided to wait for them outside the bathroom.

I exited and made a sharp right and thats when I bumped into something stiff.

"Oh,my mistake. Forgive me bella" a husky, deep voice cooed.

I looked up, and I came in contact with the hottest, sexiest, man I have ever seen in my life.

He had piercing, bright, blue eyes, that made me feel like he could see right through me. Big, muscled arms, and a hypnotizing smile.

Suddenly, I felt the room get hot, and a wet moisture started to form in between my legs.

Oh shit. Now I regret not choosing to wear any underwear.

My pussy was throbbing,and I had barely even touched the man.