二十七 like an angel

** warning - major smut! **

You didn't fight Laws grip on you as he carried you out of the kitchen and down the hallway. There was no point.

The world around you was spinning, and you couldn't even lift your head.

You felt as he pushed open a door, and entered a room. You felt his hands grip you again, and lift you off of him and into a chair.

You soon realized the dim room you were in was his office, the only light was his desk lamp.

He had set you down in his desk chair, as you looked up at him, face flushed from the alcohol, as he stood in front of you, a pissed expression on his face.

"You look mad."

He let out a sigh,

"That's because I am."

You shifted in the chair so you were sitting up, at the edge of it,

"Why?"

"Because you're an idiot. And you're drunk."

You just looked at him for a moment in silence.

You couldn't help but stare at the man before you, who even when angry was so goddamn attractive.

He already made you feel things, but having alcohol in your system amplified it and made the feelings inside you seemingly unbearable.

Your body was buzzing with energy, that euphoric and dizzy feeling, burning with heat, and the longer you looked at him, the longer you were losing your mind.

This was dangerous for you- no filter and no control of your mind and actions.

Right now you just wanted.

You just simply spoke what came to your mind.

"I know why you're really mad."

"Shiina-ya," his tone was warning, but words continued to leave your lips without any thought,

"Because of my reaction to what you said."

He scoffed and turned away from you.

He acted like it was anger and annoyance that he felt, when really he just couldn't bear to look at you any longer.

He didn't want to talk about it.

What he needed to be doing was creating distance with you.

So why was that so hard?

He had taken you to his office so that he wouldn't be tempted to do something stupid.

But he couldn't even look at you.

And goddammit he felt so stupid- so foolish, but he couldn't stop himself from asking what he had been tossing, turning, writhing, caught on, consumed by for the past few days.