Chapter One

Narrator's POV

Fergal Devitt better known as Finn Balor in WWE sat down in the locker room with a loud sigh as he got his gear out of his bag. Luis Martinez, better known as Damian Priest glanced up from tying his boot.

"What's up?" he asked in his deep Puerto Rican/Bronx accent.

"Y/n was suppose to fly in to meet up with me this week. But she got held up by bad weather in New York. Stupid winter weather."

Luis chuckled "Dude you will get to see y/n. It's not like she will be carried away by a winter storm," he stood and closed the distance quickly slapping a hand on Fergal's shoulder making him wince slightly "Obviously you've talked to her. I'm sure you two can figure something out. It might be slightly delayed," he gave a small shrug.

"I wanted her to officially meet everyone. Demi and her would probably become friends almost like Wednesday Addams and Enid Sinclair," he said with a smile.

Luis roared with laughter causing Dominik Gutierrez also known as Dominik Mysterio to look up from his coloring page "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Fergal thinks y/n and Demi would be like Wednesday and Enid."

Dominik raises an eyebrow "Like from the tv show?" he asked putting the crayon down and coming over "Are you saying Demi is Wednesday?"

"What about Wednesday and me?" asked Demi Bennett popping her head into the open locker room as she had been walking past and overheard her name.

"Fergal wants to officially introduce us to his friend y/n. He thinks you and her would be like Wednesday and Enid from..."

"The Addams Family show?" she asked stepping into the room "Well Wednesday. So she's frills and pink?"

"Well not so much frills but definitely pink well purple," said Fergal as he pulled out his phone and shows them y/n's picture.

"She's cute," remarked Demi "And how do you know her?"

"Been friends for years. Me Ma was an exchange student in the same school as y/n's Ma. They became friends. And once y/n was born she became my best mate. My ma and y/n's ma remained friends until y/n's Ma passed away a few years ago and my whole family was there for her and her Dad through all that and then again late last year when her Dad passed away."

"Sweet story," said Luis "But you will see y/n shortly. Then you can introduce her to us," smiled Luis "Demi is right she is cute," he took a second glance at the picture on Fergal's phone "Those y/e/c are stunning."

Fergal looks at him with a raised eyebrow "I guess," he said as Demi and Dominik even gave him a puzzled glance. When someone comes and clears their throat causing everyone to turn their attention to the door.

"Y/N!!!!!" said Fergal jumping up and running to the pretty y/h/c and lifting her off her feet and spinning her.

"Fergie!" she giggles as he sat her on her feet before gently grabbing her hand.

"I need to meet some people," he said enthusiastically.

"Okay," she said falling into step with Fergal as he walked her to where his friends were standing with smiles. Demi and Dominik could've busted a gut laughing as they look at Luis and he had his mouth hanging open.

"You catching flies mate?" asked Fergal when he saw Luis' face.

He shook his head quickly "No. Sorry. So you're y/n?" smiled Luis.

"I am. I take it Fergie has told you about me?" she asked and her voice sounded like music to Luis' ears.

"He has and he told me you were beautiful but not this beautiful," he said taking y/n's hand in his and kissed the back of it making her blush.

Y/N glanced at Fergal "So are you going to formally introduce me or we just going to stand here until we grow old?" she teased in a loving way.

Fergal laughed "Sorry. Y/N This is Demi Bennett. Demi. This y/n y/l/n," he said introducing her to his other best friend.

"Hi," said y/n as her and Demi shook hands.

"Hi," she said in her Australian accent "Nice to meet you. Like our friend so eloquently put it Fergal told us about you. Although not so much saying all he said," she waved her hand in the direction of Luis "Matter of fact all Fergal did was show us a picture of you Luis here jumped to his own conclusions."

Luis glared at her as Fergal turned his direction to Dominik.

"Dom. Y/N. Y/N. Dominik Gutierrez," he said.

"Hi Dominik."

"Hi y/n," he said in return shaking her hand "Nice to meet you. Hope you know we don't all stare like creepers," he smirks at Luis making Demi laugh.

"We better go Dom," she said pulling her close friend towards the door "Nice to meet you y/n."

"Bye," said y/n waving.

Damian's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. That picture did y/n no justice. She was drop dead gorgeous and her y/e/c was even more breathtaking in person.

"Luis," said Fergal "Y/N. Y/N. Luis Martinez,"

Y/N held out her hand to me and I didn't hesitate to take it into my hand.

"Nice to formally meet you Luis," a smile spread on her lush pink lips.

"And me, you," I said kissing the back of her hand again making her giggle.

Fergal rolled his eyes "Y/N. You've gotta meet the others!" he said quickly wrapping an arm around y/n's waist pulling her away from me.

"Nice to meet you Luis. Maybe we can have a proper chat later," she said over her shoulder as Fergal swept her from the room.

I felt a small kick to my chest knowing I had just met someone special but how was I going to get any alone time with her if my best friend kept stealing her away.