Chapter Seventy Nine

Damian's POV

We got back to the hotel as I opened the door y/n looks at me.

"Can we just cuddle and listen to music until we fall asleep?" she asked as she walked in.

"Of course. Like I have always told you. I will never pressure you into anything," I said kissing the side of her head as I put the Do Not Disturb sign up so housekeeping would stay away in the morning "We could stand on our heads and spit nickels if you wanted to."

Y/N giggles "First of all me standing on my head won't happen and if we begin spitting nickels we will need to head to the doctor immediately," she smiled at me making me laugh.

"Baby start the music and we will change and get into bed and snuggle for the rest of the night," I said wrapping her in my arms "And tomorrow it's gonna be hotter that hell so I want you staying here at the hotel when I do the autograph signing at the liquor store. I know you can get sick in to hot of weather and with a lot of people I know you might be overwhelmed. So you staying here will make me feel better knowing you're out of the weather and not being overwhelmed."

"But," she began.

"No buts Amor. You stay," I boop her nose "I want you to be safe. Okay mi amor?"

"Okay Cariño," she said as we got ready for bed, her in one of my t-shirts and me in basketball shorts. She put her phone on the nightstand and plugged it in. As we crawled into bed, she started our playlist Edge of Eternity by Nick Lachey began. She snuggled into me "Baby?" she said as she lazily laid her arm across my torso.

"Hmm?" I said absent mindly playing with her hair.

"I think this is the song I want to use for my walk down the aisle," she said "Imagine as the song starts. Fergie and I come to stand at the top of the aisle as everyone rises. And we begin our walk down the aisle as Nick starts singing."

I mull it over and a smile rises on my face as I can almost picture it "I love it. Especially since we have decided to move the wedding to the Luxmore in Orlando. I am still so sorry we could not logistically have it at the house. I know how much you wanted the wedding in the backyard," I said.

"Luis it's okay. All that matters is I am marrying you. We could easily get married in our bathroom and I would not care. As long as I say I do to you," she said "And besides Luxmore is beautiful. We can still have it outdoors like my parents did and then have the reception indoors like they did. Still doing what my parents did just minus the backyard."

"Y/N I just want everything to be perfect," I said as she rolled to her stomach to look at me.

"Baby it will be perfect. Perfect because," she smiles softly as By Your Side by Sade began "I'm marrying you. The rest is just an awesome added bonus. Because Luis you're the love of my life. My heart. My soul. My everything," she moves up and kissed my lips before settling on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her "And I am so happy we were able to score the venue for October thirty first two thousand and twenty five."

I smiled softly "You're right. All that matters y/n is that I am yours and you are mine and the rest is an absolute awesome bonus," I said and she sighed contently as she snuggled closer to me.

"Exactly," she said as 10,000 Hours by Dan + Shay with Justin Bieber came on. I was with y/n when she added it onto our playlist as we flew home from Germany. She laid against my shoulder as we listened to music as she just fell for the song.

"You know your right," I said.

"I always am," she murmured softly.

"You normally are but I am talking about this song. It's amazing because I would spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more to learn that sweet heart of yours," I said.