Chapter Thirty Nine

Damian's POV

I woke up Saturday morning. Y/N snuggled into me still sound asleep. I slowly move my arm from under her. I didn't want to wake her up as she was going to have a long night. I have been backstage with her as she watched as a fan and to say she puts her soul and sometimes body into watching it would be an understatement.

Y/N moans lightly as she felt my touch go away from her.

"What time is it?" she murmured as she rubs her eyes.

"Six thirty," I whisper "I am heading down to the gym. You sleep. I will bring some breakfast after my workout," I kissed her forehead before handing her the teddy bear I got her "Snuggle Damian," I smile as she had named the bear after my ring name.

"Mm. K. Tell Demi I said hi," she said as she rolled over and went back to sleep. I chuckled and slipped from the bed.

🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷

Downstairs gym....

I walk into the gym and there was Demi getting a early workout.

"Hey," she said as I walked over to her.

"Hey. Y/N told me to tell you hi," I said.

She laughed "Tell her hi back. And I will see her later," she said.

"I will," I said "Can I ask a favor of you?"

She nodded "Of course," she said.

"Y/N doesn't know I am dropping the belt. She knows of the betrayal obviously but Finn costing Damian the title. She doesn't know. She just thinks he is helping me win and then attack me," I said.

"Okay. So the favor?" she said.

"Make sure she doesn't come barreling out and slap Fergal silly," I said.

Demi choked back a laugh "I highly doubt she would slap him," she said.

"She smacked Dom didn't she?" I said.

"Fair but Fergal? Come on he's like her brother," she said.

"Well one how would we explain this random person coming to attack the shit out of Finn and two I don't need to spend the night at the county jail bailing my fiance out," I said.

"Okay. I understand that," said Demi "I will do my best to keep her from turning into a hell cat."

"Gracias Hermana," I said putting in my air pods and Demi nodded.

🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷

I returned after the workout with coffee and breakfast sandwiches.

"Babe?" I called as the room is empty but the TV is on.

"Bathroom!" calls y/n "Be right out."

I heard the toilet flush and the water run. Y/N came out in my hoodie well at this point it was her hoodie that used to be mine.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded "Fine. Just was a bit chilly," she said as she throws a blanket over her bare legs as she sat on the sofa.

"Well if you wore pants," I said.

"I am. They're called shorts," she said

I chuckled and held up the coffee "Here this may help," I said handing her a coffee.

"Thank you Babe," she said taking a giant sip "Ahhh that hits the spot. Bring anything to eat?"

"Breakfast sandwiches," I said holding up the bag.