Chapter 10

Kierra

Being married to Bey made me feel exposed at times. She has this ability to see beyond the image you tried to portray for her, it's like when she saw me she didn't see the walls I built, she could only see me in my purest, most vulnerable state.

Like now, I laid in the middle of the bed, fully bare and exposed before her. There was a chill in the air because she purposely turned the thermostat down to 68, because she knew rubbing me down with edible peppermint body oil would make my body tingle while also covering me with goosebumps once the cool air hit my skin.

She sat on her knees between my legs, eyeing me like a lion eyeing its prey, a flash of lust and the anticipation of climactic rush of she was about to receive shining bright in her eyes and causing a flood from below.

She licked her lips as she opened my legs wider and bent them back, then poured more oil on my body, then rubbing upwards from my thighs, up my stomach, and to my breasts, where she began kneading and pinching my nipples. The feeling was heaven as I sucked in bottom lip, moaning deeply as my back arched off the bed and my eyes closed as my head fell back against the pillow, "Does that feel good, Baby? Your body loving my touch?" She asked, her voice low and deep with lust. Her tone was taunting, like she knew exactly how she was making me feel, she just wanted the pleasure of hearing me say it.

I felt her lay her body against me as she lowered her mouth to my nipples, her breath warm as she snaked her tongue around the the hardening bud, the contrast from the warm and cold sending waves of pleasure through my body. My body jumped as whine of a cry escaped my body, "Huuuhhyyyeahh," I moaned, looking down to watch her suck on my nipples like she was starved and I was her favorite meal. She took turns showing each breast love, spitting, licking, and sucking on each nipple like she was drawing life from them, "OooohBeyy Babyyy," I cried her name as another wave hit me.

She moaned her response against me, "Keep moaning my name like that Baby. You making me so wet for you, I wanna show you so fucking bad, hmm I need to feel you," she groaned as her hands traveled up my chest, pushing me back against the bed as she moved her hands up around my neck. She gripped my neck very lightly as she laid her body against me more, rubbing her body along my skin to saturate her skin with the oil on my body.

My clit jumped as my legs locked around her on instinct, and my arms wrapped around her neck and she growled, "Unh uh put them arms back above your head and unwrap them legs from around me Baby, let your body feel all this pleasure I'm giving you. You can do all that when I'm ready to make it rain. I just want it wet for right now."

I obeyed her request and she moved her hand down between her legs, spreading her lower lips open as she pressed her clit right against mine, making my breath hitch as I huffed out a deep moan. She let out a deep whimper, "Yeah, feel how wet you made me MaMa, you making it hard baby," she hissed and held my waist as she started rocking her hips, stroking our clits together just right.

Our moans began to fill the room as she began bucking her hips a little harder and faster, the action was sending me on a whirlwind and I could feel myself getting wetter and closer with every stroke. I tried so hard to keep my hands above my head but all I wanted to do was wrap my arms around her. My hands flew to her waist on instinct, and she hummed in disapproval, gripping my neck so that I could face her.

"What I tell you bout them hands, my Love?" She asked, grabbing my hands and locking our fingers together as she held my arms back over my head, looking me directly in my eyes, "Now you really gotta take it now, umhmmm. I'm a get ya pussy nice and soaking wet, so I can eat it all up. And I want you to watch me while I do it too. And you bet not close your eyes either. You got that?" She asked giving me a look that almost made me climax.