Chapter 14

Bey's POV

Few months later, November

"Babe, get up." I heard my wife say as she ran her fingers through my hair. That just made me snuggle into her more.

"Forreal Bey, get up," she said.

"What Babe," I said.

"Kelly and Michelle are outside. Open the door for them," she said.

"Why can't you? No one told them to come over so early." I mumbled. I don't know why they love showing up so early and on a Sunday morning at that. I knew they mentioned coming by, but I figured it'd be later in the afternoon. You know, when the birds aren't chirping.

"Beyoncé, stop acting childish. Get up and let your sisters in and I'll make breakfast."

She moved me from her chest and my head flopped hard on the pillow. She got up and went to the bathroom.

"Really?!" I yelled out.

I turned on my back and took a moment to wake up before getting up and putting on a robe. I could hear the ringing of the doorbell and rolled my eyes opening the door.

"About time, Bey! It's too cold to be standing out here." Kelly said, bumping against my shoulder leaving the foyer.

"Ain't nobody told y'all to show up this early." I said, giving Chelle a hug.

"Blame Kelly, the girl wanted to come here earlier but I had to put a stop to that." She said. I knew Kelly already walked to the kitchen so that's where we headed.

"Y'all ain't got no food in here?" Kelly called.

"Girl you lucky you're not outside still waiting. Wait here while I put on something decent, Ki is coming down to cook," I said.

"Good cause she's the reason we're here anyways. She treats us better than you." Chelle joked. I rolled my eyes and left the kitchen.

I came back to our bedroom and grabbed a pair of leggings and a sweater from the closet. Ki came out of the bathroom dressed and with her braids hanging down.

"Giselle, what do you want for breakfast?" She asked. I watched her add gloss to her lips.

"Umm doesn't matter. Whatever the girls want." I said, biting my lip, "Who you getting all cute for? Kelly and Michelle ain't nobody," I joked as I walked up to her, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her into me. I put my face in her neck and started kiss on her sweet spot. 

She giggled and tried to push me off of her, "Babe, staaawwwp, I'm not getting cute, I am cute," she said. 

"Ooh period! Talk your shit Baby, you know I love it when you do," I said trailing my kisses up to her lips and planting a few on them, "Hmm, you lucky we have company, otherwise I'd be having my breakfast in bed right now," I said with a smirk, and she playfully smacked my chest. 

"Will you stop being nasty and go get dressed? And let me go, so our sisters won't think we've ghosted them in our own house," she said. 

I kissed her one more time and let her go. She left the room as I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Since we had guests, I didn't take too long, but I wasn't cutting corners just cause they're here either. I wrapped my body in a towel and completed my skincare routine before putting my clothes on.

I walked back to the kitchen and could already hear my sisters laughing.

"It can't be that funny now." I said, entering the kitchen.

Nobody paid me attention as I sat down next to Kelly at the island.

They were already eating, and Ki sat my plate in front of me.