Chapter 7

Kierra

"Bey, I really have to go. You've stalled for the past 30 minutes." I said. After our soak in the jacuzzi where I received more love bites than I could count, Bey was purposely making me late. We live across town so getting to my house is cutting time I don't have before my parents' arrival.

"I know, I know and I probably look silly, but I've been having such a great time with you, and you're always here with me so the next few days are going to be hard." She confessed. My face softened so I grabbed her waist to pull her close.

"I'm sure you'll figure out ways to sneak me away from my parents. I mean, they already have a sense of how demanding working in music is so they'll understand. Plus, once they're asleep I'll FaceTime and it'll be as if I never left." I said optimistically.
Bey pouted and shook her head.
"FaceTime my ass. I won't be able to lay on you or do this on FaceTime." She said, squeezing my butt which caused me to groan.

"See now, I really have to go before you get riled up." I pecked her lips a few times before picking up my spennanight bag. Bey grabbed another duffle bag of mine and slowly walked behind me to my car. We tossed the bags in the backseat, and she placed her head through the window to give me a lingering kiss.

"Alright I guess you really gotta leave me. Drive safe and I'll call you." She said, moving her face from the window.

"Okay Babe, I love youuuu." I said. As soon as I said it, I paused realizing this was my first time telling her that. Bey's eyes sparkled and immediately stuck her head back in the window giving me kisses all over my face.

I laughed as I happily accepted the love.

"I love you too, Valencia! Soooo much!" She said, pecking my lips between each word. My heart swooned hearing her call my middle name.

"Ugh enough of this mushy mess. Move your feet before I run it over." I joked. Bey rolled her eyes and thumped my forehead.

"Alright Marlon Wayans. Can't even revel in a sweet moment without a joke." She said, giving me one more kiss before backing away. I see she stepped away from the car though...

I waved goodbye as I pulled off and glanced at the rearview mirror to see her standing in the driveway watching me leave. I let my Spotify shuffle as I cruised the highway, wishing I could've spent my Saturday doing something fun with Bey. While I love my parents, I feel like they could've given me a better courtesy than a few hours notice.

Now that I was alone, it hit me that leaving Bey was harder than I imagined it would be. I missed her already. In one glorious night, our relationship soared to new heights and now that we're intimate, I want her to touch me all the time now. I can't even be mad at Eve anymore because I get it, I yielded to temptation and now I wanted that forbidden fruit all the time now. She made me feel so seen and loved last night and I knew it was for real once we crossed that bridge, wasn't no going back now. Though I was already missing her, I couldn't be late to freshen up my house and make it on time for my parents' arrival.

Traffic in LA is brutal at any time of the day, but it's particularly worse during the middle of the day. I'll never hear the end of it if my folks have to wait a long time, especially Daddy. I got off the exit to reach my house when a text notification from Bey popped up on my CarPlay. I tapped the message for Siri to read it aloud.

From Boss Wifey: In my car and I can still smell you, just like I wanted. Suddenly craving a second round...👅🤟🏾💦

I laughed out loud as I pulled into my driveway and parked the car. I grabbed my phone and texted her back a gif and grabbed my bags. A woman of her word, I was met at my doorstep with groceries from Whole Foods along with two bouquets of flowers. I rushed to put everything up including my clothes and locked up the house. Driving to the airport, my phone rang and saw it was Bey.