3

Jass•~•

We pulled up in front of the hotel in Florida. Me and Iyannah got our stuff and walked out following everyone.

"Go head Yannah ima get my stuff!" I say putting my iPad back in the bag and grabbing my stuff. I grabbed my bag and all my clothes fell out.

"You need a hand?" I look up to see Rakim.

"Will your girlfriend get mad??" I ask putting my stuff in my bag.

"When will you ever let that go?"

"Let what go that you lied to me?????!"
I say storming off. I looked down at my buzzed phone.

Yannah- Room 132

I sighed and walked up to the stairs since he was on the elevator.

***

"OK now 1,2,3,4,5,6,7&" I say lowly following the moves that our instructor told us.

"Umm You messing up my boyfriends dance!" Amber says coming over to me.

"Take 5!" Our male instructor yells walking out the room.

"What chu mean I?" I ask gulping down my water.

"I mean its clear he really don't like you.." She says giggling

"Don't stress them Jass.." Yannah says pulling me away.

"Oh so your gaurd dog helping now?"

I don't know what took over me it was rage or something I just launched at her and kept punching her until I felt manly arms on me.

"Both of you my office now!!" I instantly recognized RAKIM

We followed him to his office. Walked in and closed the door.

Amber sat down I stood.

"Jasmine your Suspended for the rest of the tour."

"What!?"

"From what I've seen you started the fight.". Amber smirked I just rushed out the room.

"What happened?" Iyannah asked rushing over towards me.

"I'm suspended...." I say tears rolling down my eyes. She rushed over to me patting my back. And I feel in love with that JERK.

Rakim•~•

"Ight Amber you got what chu want please leave.."

"Fine but.. I was never pregnant!!" She says smirking and walking out.

What have I gotten myself into.

****Couple months later******

"So after I got 'suspended' he kept calling me and so on.." I say telling Kaylie what happened she moved in with me a couple months back.

"Mhhm that's fucked up..." She says scratching her leg. Man she weird

"So hows your Career?" I ask flopping back on my bed.

"August want me to sing a duet with him for his show tonight and I was hoping you would come.! It may be my next big move." She says excited. I sigh

"Fine let's get dressed.."

Rakim•~•

I couldn't stop thinking bout Jasmine she was so much to me her laugh her blush her everything...

"Bruh you want this shit or nah?" Chris says passing me the blunt I take it and finish playing the game.

"Yo u going to August an ogirl duet thing?"

"Yeah why?"

"It starts at 9 its 8:57" oh shit I ran upstairs jumped in the shower washed up, ran in my room put on my underwear and put on white tru's matching shirt and black and white jordans and snap back grabbed my phone keys and walked out.

***

Kaylie•~•

"First run now I'm here knocked up by you!!"

"Second base now she trynna leave!!"

We sang together shortly we were done. I seen Jasmine and Rakim in the crowd. Lord I beg you!"

Rakim•~•

"Yo that was dope!" I say over the loud speakers to August. He nodds dapping me.

"You all chill and shit Amber and Jasmine here." Chris says cracking up.

Oh shit....

"Yo lets go to the bathroom" Chris says
We nodd and follow him I swear he be on some gay shit.

"Look let's make a bet.." he says shutting the door.

"We all 3 of us dealing with hard to get girls so uptight asses so we have 4 weeks to get in them panties but.... We have to use Iyannah,Kaylie,And Jasmine choose y'all girl." I really wasn't gone bet but the nigga said each of us get to put 100 in to the winner so yeah I was in.

"Bet!' We all said at the same time not knowing what we was getting our selves into.