4

Jass•~•

"So yeah Janet really wants us to perform for her at the BET awards are you going t be able to make it tomorrow night?"

"Yeah Ciara of course we havent been practicing all these weeks days maybe even months." So its been 1week since i talked with Rakim part of me is like go get him and other half is like let him go.

"I know but thanks for meting up with me i really had a great time for all this 'baby daddy drama' but im happy a young girl like you can show an old lady how to have some fun.." She says grabbing her things and leaving.

*****

I pulled up in my drivay seeing 3 cars thats weird cause last time i checked it was August and Kaylie here.i got out locked my doors and walked towards my house. I walked in heading into my room to see Rocky sitting on my bed.

"Why you here?" i say closing my door and locking it.

"Look im sorry I-"

"Shut up and get out you told me all those lies while we were at the club then went home fucked that bitch!! Now you crawling back to me cuzshe not what chu wanted you fucked up half my career when i got suspended im lucky Janet Jackson even want me to dance-" he kissed me pulling me onto my bed.

"I do wanna be with you.." He says between kisses. He pulls off my shirt and my pants leaving me in my panties he does the same to himself only dropping everything. He layed me down not breaking the Kiss.

*********

I woke up naked with him behind me.
I got from under his grip put my panties and his big white t-shirt on and went downstairs to see Kaylie o her phone eating cereal.

"Morning."

"Moaning." She says laughing.

"Omg shut up was i that loud??"

"More like to Rocky!!" She says laughing harder.

"Shut up its not like you and mr. Alsiana all night every night" i say taking out the eggs and breakfast ingredients.

"Anyways dont you gotta proform tonight?"

"Yeah you comin to suport?"

"Im sorry im not gone make it..." She says clicking off her phone.

"So August can come but you cant..?"

"Ummm yeah what time you coming home?"

"Around 9 ish"

*****
We ran out on stage doing the dance Janet was teaching us for days it was so much fun i was killing it Ciara was killing it we were having fun.

(4 hours later)

Its 8 and Aug gave me a ride home since i rode with Ciara and she was staying. I got out and went to the door unlocked it and moans filled the house i walked upstairs towards my door but it was quiet August was heading toward him and Kaylie room and bust open the door to see Kaylie fucking her ex James.

"What the fuck Kaylie?!!?" I heard August yell.

August•~•

"Baby its not what it looks like!" She said covering herself up.

"Thats exactly why yo dumb ass was a bet me Rock And Chris bet who can get the badest bitch and fuck yestersay was the last day hoe dirty ass scum bag thot get all yo shit and get the fuck away from me or so god i will beat cho ass!!!!!" I yelled not really hearing what came out.

"Real so-so Rakim just fucked me just to fuck!!!!"

Jass•~•

Everytime somethimg goes right he messes it up im a bet really im go kill him. But im gone do it a way he rembers to never fuck with me.

****

"Just lay dowm Rakim.." I say handcuffing him to the bed.

I got my phone and pressed record he gone rember everything.

"So have you and yo boys had a bet lately?" I asked calm. I had on a sports bra and tight shorts to presure him we were over his house cause im not having him in mine.

"No why yhu ask ma?" I threw water in him.

"Lies i know about that bet!" I was about to cry i loved this boy but no i aint gone cry over him and his dumb ways.

"Look unhandcuff me and we can talk bout this."

"Oh wanna talk i say grabbing my stuff get unhandcuffed and call me i might just answer.." I say walking out.

||$o what should happ€n||
|| my bad i took to long||
||do yall like?||