6.)

Jasmine•~•

"August why do you always have to assume stuff? Like I never do anything I don't cheat I don't even leave the house like that so why is this such a big deal!" I yelled pulling my hair back into a ponytail. Me and August were currently having a disagreement about who knows.

"I just can't trust anyone after.."

"Look I'm gonna be late see you later.." I say grabbing my keys heading to my audition. Im supposed to be going on a tour with Chris Brown, August, Trey Songs, And unfortunately Rakim. But first I have to get the part.

I start the car and slowly pull out the driveway heading to the studio.

****
I slowly walk in seeing the instructor and a few other girls. I put my bag down and begin Stretching. When everyone is warmed up we do a routine to Liquor my Chris brown. Of course Ya girl was killing it. But the whole time I was dancing I felt someone burning a hole in the side of my face.

When everyone left I was grabbing my things getting ready to walk out the door but someone grabbed my arm.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" I recognized that voice instantly.

"Where Rakim?"

"In my office.."

I slowly walked over to his office I walked in he followed behind me locking the door.

"5 minutes.." I say crossing my arms.

"Look Jasmine Aylissa Rolandez I don't know what or how I can live without you your my everything I want to marry you one day you are the first person I've ever caught feelings for I just want to be yours and just yours" he said walking over to me making our faces inches from each other.

"Look I'm with somebody now and I can-" he cut me off by kissing me. He slowly removed my shorts leaving me in my panties and sports bra. He pulled his clothes off I did the same. He reached in his desk and grabbed a condom. He pealed it and rolled it on to his hard member. He entered me and his length, and fullness was hitting me in the right places.

"Mm.." I managed to moan out.

"So what do you say?" He said still stroking deeper and deeper.

"I---I'm in in a Relationship I told you thisss"

What am I doing!!

Hey y'all I know I haven't been on in a while but I'm thinking about making another book let me know how you feel😊

~T😍🙃🤘🏽