8.)

Jasmine•~•

"August I'm not I'm sure of it.."

"Have you even ever been pregnant Jas? Look all I'm asking is to either take a test or make an appointment."

"Fine August fine." He smiles and says I'll be right back then leaves.

August•~•

I slowly pull into the nearest CVS. I walk in seeing lots of people. I walk over to the medicine aisle bumping into someone.

"My bad." The person says and looks up and I recognized Rocky my nigga.

"Oh what up Aug." he says dapping me

"What You doing up here?" I ask walking further to the Pregnancy test.

"Q.J got sick had to get him some medicine what bout you nigga?"

"Oh had to come get Jasmine a couple pregnancy test."

"Oh for real who she been hooking up with?"

"Me I thought you knew we been at it for bout 8 months now right yeah." I say picking up 4 test and heading to the counter I paid for them said bye to Rocky and left.

Rakim Mayors•~•

I was beyond upset I mean I was pissed Jasmine, Pregnant? She supposed to be having my baby. I mean even if she not why she fooling with that punk nigga Aug he can't do shit like I can. I needed to get her back I needed Jasmime.

Jasmine•~•

I laid on the floor thinking about how I'm about to be someone's mother. I couldn't bear thinking I was about to be a mother. Then atop of that its with August I can't dance and be pregnant. It's like my world was slowly falling apart.

{Next Day}

"Iyannah Girl i know I know" she had came her ugly self over with Chris just to see if I was really pregnant. When August found out he went overload so now well later I'm meeting his Family.

"But bitch my ass is supposed to be going in Labor in a couple weeks you gone be by my side doin what?"

"Girl shut up." I go upstairs to get in the shower. I run the water on scolding hot, strip, and got in. I let the steam run through my hair to get it curly. I hope This day goes as planned.

**
We pulled into a driveway of this nice looking house it was kept together very neatly.

"Babe before we go in here just know my mama is a hard nut to crack so don't mind the slick comments."

"Ok.."

We exit the car and head to the door he knocks and A little girl answers the door.

"Uncle August is here!" She screams and jumps into his arms. Hopefully the night goes well..