15

Jasmine (6 months later)

Me and Rakim are happy and I never thought I could say that due to our rocky tilt everytime in our relationship. I started my own dancing Studio and I starting recording in the studio actually. I never thought a human could actually be this happy.

I roll over in bed to be face to face with him . I run my fingers through his hair .

He so sexy when he sleeps . And it annoys me because we havent had sex in months and I've been craving him.

"Wassup?"

"Hm nothing". I say standing . 

"Get dressed we got lunch with this executive producer and his wife. " Rakim says heading to the bathroom . "Showering , You wanna join?" he says smirking.

"Actually I'll pass . gotta find me something to wear"

"Your loss princess"  he shruggs before turning around and heading into the bathroom.

¤¤¤¤

"Hello , Im James and this is my Wife Janet." Rakim smiles and shakes their hands.

"Im Rakim . and this is my wife Jasmine." 

Wife soumded so lovely running across his tounge.

The night consisted of Rakim and James talking about Rakims new song and me and Janet making small talk .

"Excuse me im going to the ladies room." i stand up pull down my rising body dress before going into the bathroom.

I get to the bathroom do my business . I heard the door close . But I didnt pay any mind most likely another female. I exit the stall before going to wash my hands.

Strong hands push me agianst the wall and pull me into a long passionate kiss before I opened my eyes and noticed it was Rakim.

"I've been waiting to do this for to long." his whispers breathing heavily as he unbuckled his pants.

"Me to." I reply slipping up my dress and slipping off my panties.

He smirks before lifting me onto the sink . He slowly enters me , speed up as he go . my moans start to match his thrust . my nails clawing his back through his shirt .

"Fuckkk Rakim."  I moan

"I missed this." He grunts before speeding up his thrust. I felt his warmness filling up inside of me.
Our heavy breaths caught up after eachother .

"Damn girl I love you."

Short Chapterr but more longer updates coming soooonn!

-Trevianna😍