Page 1: "Invitation."

"Man, I hate overworking myself." OJ says in a tired tone.

A knock can be heard from the door.

That soft knock, that sounded like Paper.

"Come, in."

OJ looks at the direction where the door opened, Paper.

"Oh hey OJ!" Paper calls out to OJ, he smiles at Paper.

"What are you here for, Paper?"

"I'm here to tell you that there's a convention being hosted by BFB and Tpot contestants, and they invited you." He says, OJ seemed interested in this.

"And also OJ, they told me that you can bring 4 of your contestants, they already paid for your travelling fees and the 4 contestants." Paper says. OJ was surprised at this, "paid tickets?" OJ was thinking in his hollow mind before Paper interrupted him from his current state.

"OJ? You there?"

"Oh yeah, I'm here, and when we will be leaving?" OJ says, sounding a bit annoyed that they couldn't bring Paper with them.

"The day after tomorrow" Paper replied.

"Alright, we still have time then." OJ says, in a tired tone that made Paper worried for him.

"OJ, you need some sleep, look at yourself! You sound more tired than what you're doing!" Paper says to OJ.

"Heh, well fine then, Paper." OJ says, closing his computer off.

As OJ stands up from his chair, he says good night to Paper before Paper closed the door, OJ walked towards his bed.

(Since OJ always overwork himself so much that he has a bed with him in case if he doesn't wanna walk out towards their shared rooms with Paper.)

Tomorrow we'll plan it through.

———————————————
Counted: 282 words.

01010100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01010111 01101001 01101100 01101100