Page 4: "Arrival and an old Friend."

OJ woke up, he got up from his bed.

He looks at his time.

"5:40 AM'

He groans as he wake himself up.

"God, I didn't really wanna go but it is what it is."

OJ prepares to pack his luggage's.

After a while he looks at the again.

'6:10 AM'

"I'll go have a quick breakfast." OJ says, as he walks a little bit faster to not waste the precious time he currently has.

Since the Elevator was out of service because of cherries, Paper wrote a note to all the floors that the Elevator will be on maintenance so he told everyone to use stairs.

OJ quickly ran downstairs almost tripping in the process.

He eventually reaches the ground floor.

He sees Paper.

As Paper also notice his appearance, he smiles back to which OJ also smiled.

"Hey Paper, can you make breakfast for me? I know that I can do myself but I don't have time now" OJ says.

"Sure, why not OJ? I'll always be around you!" Paper replied, sounding happily.

OJ sighs he looks at the time at his watch.

'6:20 AM'

He decides to call cab service so that they can reach in time.

After he called a 5-seater cab which should arrive in 8 minutes.

He sees the other 4, already packed their luggage's and coming down the stairs.

Paper had also done making breakfast so OJ quickly finished his breakfast.

"Which Airport are you going OJ?" Paper says.

"I'm going to the Foligatation Airport. Paper." OJ replied.

OJ heard the sounds of the cab arriving.

"Alright be safe guys!" Paper says, waving off OJ and the others before they got inside the cab.

And off they go. To the Foligatation Airport, unfortunates will arise.

-Meanwhile-

Sergeant over a radio: Sir, we have reached the Foligatation Airport and set up a command base near Terminal 3.

Captain: great, gather few security's with you and patrol around for safety protocols. Also explain the code protocols each for them before going.

(These are only accurate in the AU)
Code 1: Area has been scanned.
Code 2: Area has some suspicious activity.
(Code 3) Only for emergencies. This implies that there's a shoot out.

-Self Code Injuries-

(These are only accurate in the AU)
Code Green: it means you are fine.
Code Orange: it means you have minor injuries.
Code Yellow: it means you have injuries.
Code Red: it means you have been critically or severely injured.

-Announcement Code-

(These are only accurate in the AU)
Code White: A hostile(S) have been located.
Code Black: A full lockdown has been initiated.

-Activity Code-

(These are only accurate in the AU)
Code 2-1: it means you are busy handling something.
Code 2-2: it means you are busy handling a shooter.

-No ones POV-

As OJ and the others finally reached the Foligatation Airport, he was amazed at the huge Airport.

"Holy.. this is huge!" OJ says, exclaimed.

"This is going to be fun!!" Lightbulb says.

As they went inside the Airport Building. They saw the BFB and Tpot contestants, well some of them,

"Hey guys!" OJ says, looking at them.

"Oh, I didn't know we would meet at the same time" Bottle says.

As the 3 Object show contestants went inside, they were looking for the information desk.

"Why are there more Security in this Airport?" OJ says, sounding puzzled as to why there's more security.

"I don't know. Maybe it's their protocols?" Testtube says, replying to OJ.

As they went to the they were greeted by an old friend.
Yin.
———————————————
Counted: 621 words.

01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001110 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 01101101 01100001 01110010 01100101 11100010 10000000 10011001 01110011