Page 2: "Preparations."

Tomorrows the day.

"Wake up."

OJ suddenly woke up from his horrifying nightmare, he was sweating a lot, he looks at the alarm clock in his room.

'5:27 AM'

"I woke up 3 minutes before the alarm clock even rang" OJ sighs, he decides to get up from his bed as there's really no option for him to sleep back again.

OJ went out, closing his office door and locking it to make sure no one just goes inside without his permission.

As OJ clicks the button of the elevator, he sees the cherries. Great.

Since Yin and Yang left the Hotel to find a job, the cherries were causing more trouble.

He decides to ignore them for a while, as the elevator reaches the floor. OJ quickly tries to click the button to the ground floor, hoping that the elevator door closes before the cherries came inside the elevator with him.

As the elevator door closes, he sees the cherries.

Good thing the elevator closed in time.

As OJ sighs, he waits for the elevator doors to open.

2....
...
..
.
1....
...
..
.
-Ground Level-

As OJ steps out of the elevator, he sees Paper.
Paper smiles at him, he too smiles back.
He goes to Paper to talk and plan about the meeting convention.

-Meanwhile-
-At a Human Organiser Installation-
-Installation Name: Prohodigation Military Base.

-Radio Hacked, connecting now-

???: Hello, this is the Captain speaking from the Prohodigation Military Base.

Captain: Our Commanding Officer, Lieutenant General has given me orders to sent some soldiers with you towards the Foligatation Airport tomorrow.

Sergeant: Why Sir?

Captain: Because tomorrow is the day, celebrating the 20th year from the mass casualties caused by a shooter, since we suspect something will happen in this "special day." For tomorrow. I will be sending some soldiers with you towards the Foligatation Airport. You will also take incharge on the entire thing until a higher rank comes. If he asks to take incharge, let him take in control of the entire thing.

Sergeant: Sir yes Sir! We'll be preparing our equipment now.

Sergeant: Uhh.. Sir, I think our radio has been hijacked. I can hear someone breathing through the radio.

Captain: WHAT?! TERMINATE THE FUCKING TRANSMITTER NOW!

-End of Transmission-

'Let's do this, come on. Let's go and prepare..'
———————————————
Counted: 390 words.

01000010 01100101 00100000 01001110 01101111