Page 9: "Yang...?"

As OJ, Paintbrush and the few other Objects were still hiding on the restrooms.

They suddenly heard sounds slow walking. It was coming towards the restroom.

OJ, thinking that it was a gunman, accepted his fate.

As the door slowly opens, it creaks.

OJ and the others looked, they were horrified at the sight of Yang who was in a state like this.

"Y-Yang...? W-What Happened to you.?" OJ says, crying now.

Yang didn't answer, he walked inside the restroom before sitting down.

Yang's whole body was almost covered in blood.

His lower torso was completely ripped off, blood gushing out.

Organs were still yet to come out, since it was visible in his lower torso.

OJ and few others were in a state of shock, they couldn't do anything.

Paintbrush, immediately sprung into action quickly went to find some medical supplies near a storage closet.

While Yang was now violently coughing out Blood.

OJ came to his side.

"Y-Yang, please d-dont die.." OJ says, sobbing. Holding onto Yang's other hand.

Yang suddenly spoke.

"O-OJ, i-i won't survive for l-long." Yang says, his voice started to crack.

Yang was coughing out a lot of blood as Paintbrush was still desperately trying to find medical supplies from a storage closet.

"P-Paintbrush i-it's if of no use f-inding m-medical s-uplies." Yang says, motioning Paintbrush to sit down with him.

As Paintbrush sat beside the dying Yang, sobbing.

"W-Will yo-u do m-me a f-favour OJ..?" Yang says, he was too weak to say but he had a message to make.

"Y-Yes i w-will do a f-favour." OJ says, as his tears fell down his glass.

"F-Find Y-Ying..." as soon as Yang said that, Yang released his hand. OJ quickly checked Yang's pulse it was fading.

"Y-Yang..? P-Please wake up. P-Please don't leave u-us." OJ says as he continued to hug his now deceased friend. Sobbing uncontrollably.

As OJ was mourning the loss of his friend. A announcement suddenly chimes in

"Attention to all the surviving Objects and security, this is a Military Major from the Human Organiser speaking, we can't currently focus nor reach to your locations due to a creature that's been killing our military force. A order has been issued to withdrawal all the Military units and sent a anomalous material relief task force kappa-9 to exterminate the escaped creature. Please remember that these specialised units are here to exterminate the creature. The orders are given by the Government of the Objectificication to only exterminate. Not to rescue the trapped individuals."

The announcement then chimes off, some were puzzled as to what he referred to a creature.
———————————————
Counted: 473 words.

01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101