Chapter 29

From that day, bumalik ako sa normal kong buhay. I was working all day and staying in my condo at night. I couldn't afford to go to clubs to party anymore because I don't have the means to spend money on it. So, Daisy and Tanya always brings the party at my place na lang.

There are times that Hunter was visiting me sa condo. To have sex, for me at least, of course. Tulad ngayon.

I moaned as I gripped so tight on my bed sheet as he had his release inside me. Hunter fell on top of me but resumed kissing me afterwards. It was a rough night once again, and I am not even complaining.

He lay down beside me as we continued cuddling.

"I think I need to go to OB," I said.

He looked at me. "For? Did you feel something's wrong?"

I laughed before biting his nipple. He chuckled. "Hindi. Patapos na depo ko. I need another shot."

He nodded. "You should've told me earlier so that I brought a condom."

I shook my head as I hugged him, resting my face on his naked chest. "It's still okay pa naman. Don't worry, you'll never be a father any time soon. You'll still be the great bachelor CEO of this generation."

He didn't answer. He just kissed me in my temple before hugging me tight. I closed my eyes as I felt his manhood brushed on me.

"Areeya . . ."

"Hmm?" I responded.

"I love you."

At that moment, I don't know what to feel first. Everytime he told me that, my heart would start to beat so wild. It's like, inside me, gusto ko itong naririnig, but at the same time, ayaw ko rin. It's not so long ago when I realized that I have feelings for him too, but I know that it's not love yet. That emotion was too shallow for me to call it one.

Baka lust pa rin? Or am I infatuated?

I don't know.

We fell asleep beside each other without responding to him. He didn't seem to mind. Dapat lang dahil nagsi-sex lang naman kami for the contract that he initiated. It's not like we're making love to each other. I don't have to respond to him, considering that he know damn well kung ano lang siya para sa akin.

The following weeks were all the same.
Trabaho, uuwi ng condo, makikipag-sex kay Hunter sa place ko or sa place niya, magpa-party sa unit ko or unit ni Daisy or Tanya every Friday night. It was a never ending loop of my everyday life. Parang nawala ang thrill sa buhay ko. Parang nawawalan ako ng gana.

Suddenly, I wanted something new.

Something that will make me feel tense.

Something that will keep me excited and thrilled.

And so, I made a move that I know I was not agreed about in the first place.

I texted Hunter.

Tell your secretary that you need me in your office, I want to see you.

Wala pang isang minuto, nakita kong nabasa na niya kaagad 'yon. He immediately replied.

Sure, my love. 😘

I was anxious the following minutes because this is the first time that I will be doing this in broad daylight! My heart was throbbing so hard, feeling ko, lalabas na 'to sa dibdib ko.
Ilang sandali lang din, tumunog ang telepono ng manager ko. She answered it and in less than a minute, she stood up, went to me and told me the words I've been waiting to hear.

"Mr. Hunter is asking for you. Bring the report of the December expenses."

Nagbuntonghininga ako kuno, bago kunwari'y masama ang loob na pupunta doon.