Chapter 5

The Design Director Who Can't Fall in Love (5)

  "On the contrary, she cares more than anyone else about having a shameless birth. Otherwise, when her mother died on the bed, why didn't she even go back? You have to know, she can Studying peacefully abroad and obtaining such a high degree of education are all her mother's money! No matter how miserable her mother is, for Mu Rou, she does everything she can to do the best for her daughter, or in other words, everyone can look down on her! That woman, only Mu Rou can't do it! But..."

   System nodded as she said it, feeling that what his host said was quite reasonable. After all, about Mu Rou in her previous life, The old head of the Ye family, I don't know what he was thinking, but he actually let Zhou Min find out so much!

  "So, this Mu Rou is quite ruthless!" he said.

  "Not only cruel, but also double standards! But it is also very contradictory, because she felt humiliated while accepting help from the Ye family. She despised her birth and showed no concern about her birth. It was obviously her fault because of the Ye family at that time. The conditions offered by Zhiyan family were what she particularly wanted, an identity that she dreamed of changing and a sum of money that was enough for her to use her talents. However, in the end, she showed a sense of humiliation and responsibility, paid back the money, and kept saying We don't owe each other, Ye Jia insulted her, she suffered a lot but no one understands the pain!"

  "This woman is so terrible!"

  "Actually, I don't look down on women who live for their own best interests, but I I look down on a woman who wants to be a bitch but still wants a memorial hall!"

  "Look at it this way, will a woman who is so ruthless but knows what is best for her own future compromise later? After all, it is not impossible for her to compromise. , as long as the temptation in front is big enough!" said Zhou Min based on his speculation.

  "Yes, but whether she compromises or she doesn't compromise, she will lose the most important thing in Ye Ziyan!" Zhou Min said confidently.

  "What?!" He became interested and asked hurriedly.

  "As long as it wasn't for Ye Ziyan's compromise and introspection, no matter how Mu Rou changed, she would never be the cinnabar mole in Ye Ziyan's heart. Without our demons to accelerate the difficulty and foil of their relationship, the distance between them Six years is a gap that they can never cross. These six years are enough for them to never go back to the past. Cinnabar, the biggest enemy is actually time and reality. "

  "But don't forget, Ye Zhiyan longing for Mu Rou has never stopped in the past six years. Otherwise, how could he turn a blind eye to your love? The client has been with Ye Ziyan when he was in the most painful, sad and difficult time. He originally thought that the water would flow forever. Love can make him come back and accept her, but six years of companionship can't be worth Mu Rou's words "I miss you". But it can't be worth the words "I'm sorry" when she lowered her head and cried. The client lost in the end, and the loss was terrible. He had to pay for it with her life!"

  He said with some regret, looking at the memories in the client's empathy, he couldn't help but feel confused about the love in the world.

  Is the entruster bad? She was very good. Her six years of selfless dedication and 20 years of tender and protective love were not bad. It was just that in the end, she was not stable and used the wrong method in a hurry. Not only did she lose her only child, but she also made herself no longer the same person she once was.

  In fact, what she lost to was not Mu Rou, but Ye Ziyan. It was the memories enhanced by Ye Ziyan's memory, the indelible cinnabar mole, and Ye Ziyan's past unwillingness.

  "Oh, I really don't understand. Is the cinnabar mole in a man's heart really so nostalgic and impossible to let go of?" he asked doubtfully.

  "Haha" Zhou Min sneered and said nothing.

  "In that case, why don't you become Ye Ziyan's cinnabar mole this time! It seems that becoming a cinnabar mole in a man's mind is very beautiful, and it can make people never forget it for life! Moreover, the client's wishes and our desire to get the man The Lord's semen is not inconsistent with it!" Zhou Min suggested in his mind.

  Zhou Min probably didn't expect this proposal, but it was reasonable. After all, the client only wanted the child, and then go to another city to start a new life away from the city that had disappointed and painful her.

  A life with only her and the baby. As for the child's father and the client, there was no mention of it. However, after reading the client's memories, Zhou Min really didn't like Ye Ziyan. It wasn't that he was wrong, but that she felt that he was wrong. He was too cruel to a woman who had loved him for six years, guarded him for 20 years, and had given birth to a child for him. Although the child came through means, he turned a blind eye and was indifferent after the kidnapping incident. It still drove the original owner crazy! In other words, it was those days among the kidnappers that drove her completely crazy!

  But what happened in those days? But it was something Zhou Min didn't dare to think about. Even when he thought about it, she would feel pain and despair trembling from her soul.

  Therefore, Zhou Min also stopped herself from thinking about it!

  But if you want to say that Ye Ziyan is a scumbag! In fact, Zhou Min doesn't think so, because he just doesn't love the client. If he doesn't love him, he is a scumbag. Then there is no man in the world who is not a scumbag! After all, as long as you have a heart, you can only give it to one person.

  The most important point is that he has never accepted a client, and has rejected the client's dedication to her countless times. SHe is willing to love him and protect him in her own way!

  If, without the mistakes of the later client, a little more spice was added to make Ye Ziyan feel that he was not indifferent to the original owner, in fact, it would be difficult to say who Ye Ziyan fell in love with in the end.

  Moreover, it was obvious that Ye Ziyan was spoiled by the entruster in his previous life, so that the male lead  took it for granted that the client contribution was deserved.

  Passionate love is like fireworks, making people addicted, but who can say that love that flows slowly and slowly will not be unforgettable?

  As long as you find the right way, the long-lasting love will be more irresistible in the end or the most painful.

  After a moment of silence, Zhou Min looked at this person with somewhat empty eyes. The lights had already been turned off by Ye Ziyan. Only the orange light at the entrance was gently releasing. The surroundings were silent. The heartbeat in her ears became calmer and quieter.

  "A cinnabar mole? Do you know what a real cinnabar mole is?"

  "Isn't it a wonderful memory that can't be forgotten?" System didn't understand why Zhou Min asked this question, but after reading the client's memory, he said The conclusion drawn from Ye Ziyan.

  Zhou Min smiled, hugged her knees, and continued to rest her head on her knees, "For men, cinnabar moles are actually more like a kind of burial!"

  "Ah!?" Somewhat surprised!

Note :There a lot of plot twist in this arc

Also system is sometimes refer to as he/it and simply System