Chapter 70

The design director who can't fall in love (70)

Zhou min was trying her  best but still dose off and After a while, Ye Ziyan was watching quietly, and suddenly found that the woman sleeping on his lap had fallen asleep unconsciously. He chuckled, Looking at her hand placed next to her ear, Ye Ziyan subconsciously grabbed her hand and clasped his fingers tightly. Ye Ziyan couldn't help but look at Zhou Min and smile.

I didn't change the channel and kept watching the same channel from noon until night approached.

In the meantime, the financial channel has been continuously introducing and analyzing various data and markets, but Ye Ziyan gently stroked Zhou Min's hair while watching TV, holding her hand with one hand, and She clasped her fingers together, but the smile on her lips never disappeared.

Secretary Gong called again in the middle. The ringtone of the phone made Zhou Min frown slightly on Ye Ziyan's lap. Ye Ziyan subconsciously turned off the phone in his hand.

There was no ringtone on the phone, only the dull introduction of financial reports. Zhou Min rubbed her  hands on Ye Ziyan's legs, licked her lips, and fell asleep again.

Ever since Ye Ziyan saw the photos from Zhou Min, his knot in his heart seemed to have gradually faded away, and her mobile phone disappeared again by accident, but she didn't know why it was missing. Was it stolen or dropped? Because of this, she was depressed for several days. Finally, when she bought a new mobile phone, Ye Ziyan gave her a mobile phone of the same model as his.

The construction of 'Yi' Villa has begun to enter the construction stage, and the relationship between Zhou Min and Ye Ziyan is becoming more and more strange in the eyes of Secretary Gong.

Every time Chu Jie came to see Zhou Min, he would be deliberately blocked by Dahai, the assistant Ye Ziyan assigned to Zhou Min. Mu Rou wanted to see Ye Ziyan several times, but the number of times Ye Ziyan accepted appointments began to decrease. Less.

Over the past six months, Ye Ziyan and Zhou Min have gotten along more and more harmoniously, but there were times when Zhou Min and Ye Ziyan had a dispute because Zhou Min wanted to buy a mismatched ink painting in the living room, which made things a bit heated.

Because Ye Ziyan really couldn't agree with Zhou Min's desire for a popular mix-and-match feel. Zhou Min's reason was to make the home more different, but Ye Ziyan found it difficult to appreciate her sometimes unpopular aesthetic. In the end, Zhou Min Min always couldn't get Ye Ziyan to compromise, but she would be a little temperamental, for example not letting Ye Ziyan touch her at night.

But this kind of thing is really not something Zhou Min can stop. The final result is that Ye Ziyan is so overwhelmed by the lust that almost turns him into a beast. In addition to begging hard, in the end, no scum is left.

In the past six months, although she and he had a little quarrel, they seemed to be indifferent, with no excess passion, but they always got along peacefully and comfortably. Although, occasionally, Zhou Min always liked to ask Ye Ziyan, do you love me?

Whenever this question was asked, Ye Ziyan would kiss her hard until her mind went blank, and in the end she was not able to hear his answer with her own ears.

Because Ye Zhiyan personally controlled her relationship with Zhou Min, no one knew about it except Ye Ziyan, Zhou Min and the secretary-general. However, Zhou Min discovered that Ye Ziyan started to Occasionally, he turned his gaze to her position. Although he still had a cold face, Zhou Min could see that when he looked at her, his eyes lost the ice.

He started to eat three meals a day at regular intervals, because if he didn't eat or forgot to eat, Zhou Min would also accompany him deliberately. Until she was so hungry that she had stomachaches several times, she went to the hospital and was punished by Ye Ziyan in bed. After a few meetings, Ye Ziyan's irregular eating habits were corrected by Zhou Min.

The relationship between Mr. Ye Lao and Ye Ziyan was due to that photo and Zhou Min's deliberate match-making, Ye Ziyan's intentional connivance, and Mr. Ye's eyes pretending to be confused. They were in an indifferent relationship because of the death of Mama Ye. It's starting to get fixed.

Zhou's father had always been unwilling for Zhou Min to get close to Ye Ziyan, so when Zhou Min revealed it intentionally or unintentionally, he got the nod from Mr. Ye and would not say anything more in front of Zhou's father and would help conceal it.

The more contact he got with Ye Lao, Zhou Min felt that the pain and sadness in Ye Lao's heart and the helplessness about Ye's fate had made the old man more vicissitudes of life.

When Zhou Min finally took some time out from the intense and heavy work in the early days of 'Yi' Villa, Zhou Min decided to go find the warehouse in her memory. She always felt that some things were very confusing.

After Ye Ziyan once again tormented her too much the first night, as expected, Ye Ziyan would let her rest at home the next day. Taking advantage of this time, Zhou Min changed into casual sportswear, and with the help of 484 Next, after getting rid of the reporters outside who still didn't forget to catch Ye Ziyan for gossip in the past six months, she walked all the way to the abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of city A.

But Zhou Min didn't know that when she drove her car out of City A and left Ye Ziyan's protected area, she had been discovered by someone who was interested. The man in black who had been squatting looked at the red dots that kept flashing on his watch. At that time, he also drove his own car and approached Zhou Min.

Turning off the engine and parking the car, Zhou Min opened the car door and was stunned when he looked at a huge rusty warehouse not far away, which seemed to be seven or eight stories high!

At first glance, this is not a warehouse that was once used to stack lumber. It looks more like a mobile and abandoned building, but it is covered by a large iron sheet. I just don't know what the purpose of this seven or eight-story warehouse is? !

Xia Bing walked in, looked at the iron chain wrapped around the door, and tugged hard with his hand. The chain clattered, making Zhou Min frown slightly.

"484, can you break the chain?"

"Yes."

As soon as 484's voice fell, there was a 'click', the chain broke and fell into the soil on the ground, and 'bang'er~' pushed the rusty iron door open , the dust inside rushed to his face, Zhou Min quickly covered his mouth, waved and fanned before continuing to walk inside.

Broken glass was scattered all around the warehouse, and there was a staircase leading to the top in the corner. The stairs were covered with various wooden boards and gravel. The floor was messy and dusty. There were also wooden sticks and various paper boxes and plastic barrels scattered all around. It fell to the ground in a mess, the pieces of paper on the ground were scattered, and the spider webs in the corners formed webs layer by layer and took up residence in the warehouse.

Zhou Min was careful about the debris under her feet, while looking at the messy environment around her frowning, "484, are you sure that the client spent three months here?"

"Yes, it was here, according to the messy memory fragments The conclusion is this."

"But how can we stay here for three months?"

"Host, the client was kidnapped, can she choose?" 484 was speechless.

Zhou Min was ashamed. When she was about to say something, he suddenly saw a small cubicle in the warehouse. SHe was about to step forward, but a picture suddenly flashed in her mind. With her heart throbbing violently, Zhou Min immediately squatted on the ground weakly. Holding the position of her heart, the overwhelming feeling of humiliation, pain and despair almost overwhelmed Zhou Min.

Tears flowed like a faucet without turning off the water, and her  eyes began to become dull, as if trapped in a demonic barrier. SHe kept tearing her clothes, crying like crazy, and yelled, "Help me!" No! My child... my child..."

The impact of the memory suddenly made Zhou Min scream like a devil, "Ah——!" Zhou Min

grabbed her hair and raised her head with a ferocious expression, her blood-red eyes filled with fear. Staring, she seemed to have remembered something particularly terrifying, and she was vomiting violently. SHe even vomited out all the food she had just eaten at noon. It seemed that she had to vomit out all her  internal organs before she would stop.

"Zhou Min, it turns out you were reborn too!? How does it feel to revisit your old place?"