Vol. 1/ Chapter 2: Back in Action!

No Pov.

======Meanwhile in Kaiju Village======

NinKaiju was chopping the shark's head off, and he began to make some fried shark steak. Him alongside Pacha the Puma Anthro are chopping more sharks' heads off to cook some steak, Pacha was sweating by wiping his head off with his hand and facing back at NinKaiju.

 Him alongside Pacha the Puma Anthro are chopping more sharks' heads off to cook some steak, Pacha was sweating by wiping his head off with his hand and facing back at NinKaiju

Pacha: Phew! Man, who knew chopping these shark's heads off to make some fried steak out of them.

NinKaiju: Indeed, Pacha. It's like they say: It's nature, we ancient animals always hunt or prey on raw meat.

Pacha: Easy for you to say, you always hunt bugs.

NinKaiju: Yes and I am Sacred Frogs that eat insects, I heard these giant bugs on this island.

Pacha: Even though many humans still tried to come to our island. Don't they see us Monsters live on this island and they should've put: Monster Island on the map?

NinKaiju: Well, you got a point there. Many humans didn't believe in monsters back then.

Pacha: Hell, even Serizawa told us that Virtus despised Meddling Mystery Solvers who thinks monsters are just costumes back then when he first encountered Mystery Inc.

NinKaiju: Don't forget he even destroyed Superman and the Leaguers completely in his Zo Zla Holowa form, he'd almost destroy the world with that form. But, Riku opened the two portals to both Gotham City of Batman & Ninja Turtles and Metropolis of Justice League/ RWBY while he and Superman were fighting. He even threatened them by giving them a warning, he'll destroy the cities like it was back in 1954.

Pacha: Yeah, he even-

When he was about to say it, a certain kaiju spoke behind Pacha.

???: He turned Metropolis and Gotham City into the River of Flames.

They both turned at Sakima, the Oklahoman Saurophaganax who walked in.