No...Meliodas!

So yeah if y'all want to see my animal just comment and so y'all know it's two dogs, three cats, and a parakeet a type of bird

Y/N pov
I woke up to an eminence heat like I was close to the sun and saw Escanor using Rhitta his Devine Battle Ax to ... battle...Gother... " no! NO! ESCANOR! " he just looked at me and landed the attack but not at them, not on their platform but here... I quickly change in to my ground type form, Alluveon and quickly made a deep burrow using dig for me and my children to keep us safe through the attack. Man! People nowadays! No care for a mother and her kids! I honestly don't give a damn what other people are saying! But all I heard Escanor say was " for the great sin of toying with others' hearts, you will now atone with your flesh! "

I don't know what else happened but when I looked out of my burrow all I saw was Meli fighting these two commandments and he said that it was what he planned and he waited for them to be caught off-guard and Escanor's attack did the trick, but he didn't tell anyone since he knew that Drole's magic eye would see his plan. Drole said to Meliodas " I admit that it would've been a struggle for us, too, if we'd been forced to battle you one-on-one. However, you've made one fatal mistake. I summon Gigant Embrace! " and he pulled everyone except me and my kids captive by pulling the arena below ground. " Now, they're all my hostages. If you resist, then they'll die. " but then Meliodas cut off two of his arms and he said " I'll make sure that doesn't happen!  " and kicked Drole in the face knocking him out I think and funny thing is I just noticed that he was missing his other two arms, but then the explosion or whatever the hell it was happened and there I saw Gloxinia " oh, my. I came really close to checking out for a good time. I'll heal you soon, Drole. So, just be patient, okay? Starting right now, we're gonna turn this whole battle around. " but comically, he said that before his armor or whatever shattered, it's kind of funny seeing his shocked face hehe " give it up. You two don't stand a chance. " " I remember the three of us each joining forces to defeat, the demon king, and now we've become enemies. Certainly has a twisted sense of humor, doesn't it? Meliodas, there's something I wanna ask you. You don't really want to fight to death now, do you?  " " of course I don't. 'Cause I know why you both crossed over to that side and how you felt about it. Gloxinia, you were betrayed by the people you trusted, and lost something you cared about more than your own life. Drole, you were a warrior who always wanted to be the best. Then your pride was taken from you and ripped to shreds.  " was all meli said " if you know that, then why do this?  " Gloxinia asked him  and Meliodas said " that's simple... once you switch sides, it's over! " then he lunged at them " well, that's too bad!  Is it! " before he used first configuration- Basquias and blasted him with it...

Later brought to you by Y/N who is scared

" mommy, what's happening? " " mommy, I'm scared " " mommy, why are their explosions? " " Kids, we're going to be alright. Come here and get a hug if you need one " and they all came oh they must be terrified. And I felt the other commandments ... here... oh no no no no I need to get out of here but how can I without being spotted by them. I looked around and... " Lancelot? LACNELOT!  " I look at Triston and Torieh " where's you brother? " I ask them and all they did was...point...up " he left...The burrow? " they nodded " no no no no! I can't lose one of my kids " I take Gawain and Percival off of my back and put them with her brother and sister " says here, I'm getting your brother... before I even lose him " I left and it's a war out here, but where's Lance? He's by... by Zeldris, no " LANCELOT! " I don't care that he sees me I need to get to Lance! I think it's time for jolteon and its speed, I run and grab Lancelot as fast as lighting, Zeldris tried to grab one of us but I dodged and ran back to the burrow and turned in to Clouded and saw Meliodas and Estarosa... standing on him. I quickly grab my kids and flew away " Binding Spell Grudge Chains " no and I felt something... Pierce my wing and I see Zeldris... his sword through my wing " please, no " and next to Meli I see Ban crushing five of Melascula's hearts and Zeldris ripped his sword out of my wing " AHHHH! " but all I can do is watch as Estarosa stabs and kills Meliodas " NO! EATAROSA STOP " I can't get up why can't I get up ... but estarosa stabbed his last heart...no. Zeldris just picks up my limb body and takes my somewhere as I just blackout... the last thing I saw was meli's dead body  ... why do I have to watch anyone I love die?