The litter of three

Meliodas pov
After we made it to Vaizel Willow tree ( Meliodas's nickname for Y/N ) she ran off in to the forest but then again she didn't eat anything today not even a Pecha Berry ( Y/N's favorite Berry ) so Ban, King, and I went in to town to find Diane's Gideon and Elizabeth stayed behind with a Diane to have what they would call "girl time "

Y/N pov
I ran in to the nearby forest and looked for a place to give birth ( in some way Pokémon can somehow chose if their have their kids with or without an shell or not and Pokémon who know how to do this prefer to have kids without the shell for two reasons 1 : to see what their babies will look like 2 : to make it easier to have them imagine if your an eevee or pikachu did you see the size of the eggs when I saw them I thought that was to big for small Pokémon because what if your breeding skitty they are a bit smaller then a Pokémon egg sorry this was long and this is also just for the story ) that's when I found a large tree

NO ONES POV AND AFTER SHE GAVE BIRTH
The Entomeon had her newborns wraps close to her body to keep their small bodies warm she looked at them her two sons and her daughter she looked at her first son and he was trying to open his eyes and when she saw his eye she realize he had heterochromia he had one green eye and one E/C one " I think I'll name you . . . Tristan. " she looked at her second son and she saw his red eyes " Lancelot, you're definitely gonna grow up to be independent " and she looked at her daughter she had eyes as pink as a peony flower " my little Tioreh. Hi my little one "
( for the sake of this story I will make it as for Pokémon like eevool in this story they have features for what they're going to evolve into I think I'm going to make Tristen evolve in to hydreon the dragon type so Tristian will fur like spikes till he actually evolves into the Pokémon and what I mean is that his for a while kinda look like spikes resembling hydreon as for  Lancelot, I definitely think he'll evolve into something like meleeeon the fighting type so his fur that is on his legs will look like meleeon's if you guys don't know what I'm talking about just go back to introductions and specifically look at meleeon and for or Tioreh I'll make her evolve in to mummeon so she'll have the Pokémon unknown that's on mummeon's tail on Troreh's tail )

Y/N pov
I was enjoying the moment with with my newborns when I saw two sky manta the creatures the holy knights used to fly and get around on that it's not a horse or any other animal. I'm pretty sure it's only a horse in the sky Manta. I knew it was bad news so I put my kids on my back and ran for it to see if I could find my mates but I found Elizabeth and meli with Hawk next to them and I saw a girl with short purple hair and a muscular guy with a helmet behind her and they were both walking to us and she was the one who first saw me and my babies
( and I looked at him and he looked at me and I looked at him and looked at me and I looked at him and he looked at mee~ )
And the male tried to came at me ( to get her ) when Meliodas stood in front of me and Elizabeth when she took off her necklace and said " Rosco. Basla. Melcito " and the necklace started to glow and was sucked into the goddess amber when Elizabeth talk, Miliotis's sword and a necklace and asked the purple haired girl to bring him back but that's when she told the male i now know as Griamore oh, she really said it was his name but I'm pretty sure he knew what to do because he put me in Elizabeth in a purple like a shell. He called and I quote perfect shell but that was when Ban took the purple haired girl by the neck and put his finger also to Anut saying that he will break her neck with one hand, but then he  said then again, one finger 

Time skip
Guila and Jericho came over and asked Griamore to release his perfect shell and he released the shell and me and Elizabeth fell but I was holding my kids when the two ass took it as her hand on the purple haired girl said that she wanted to be the one to take Elizabeth home and they were about to attack the purple haired girl. I know is a Veronica now when Griamore use disability, but that's one Elizabeth ran for the hills. I put my kids on my back and ran after her. But before it was too late, I stopped, because I smell something odd in the area. And I was right when something started to go open youth Elizabeth's feet and made a huge explosion. It seems like Veronica took the below for Elizabeth. Still in my Pokémon form I walked up to Elizabeth and put my head on her leg as a way to try and comfort her as her sister died in her arms and then after Guila and Jericho came over a ring of mines was set off around town but then a dark light came from the amber in I stay by Elizabeth I didn't know what to do. I want to saw Meliodas he had these black markings on him. And before my kids could see anything I caverns them from viewing any of this. Before anything else could happen, he blew a large hole with a pillar inside, holding me a Hawk and Elizabeth, as well as my kids, and for some reason he started nothing us before, growing a giant wing made out of the black markings flying off.

TIME SKIP
Ban came over to us and told me to run as fast as I could and from the distance I could see Diane fighting a holy knight the same one who was attacking Meliodas and she started to swing Gideon at home before putting Gideon into the ground and I recognize this move. I believe I saw her use it before Wayback before they were framed I believe it's called "mother Earth catastrophe" and a exploded on the ground before causing large chunks of rock to fly up. Even though the sky mantis managed to get to them, they were blown dead by the rocks. They were flying up into the sky as we continue to run, and when I looked back, I saw a giant, dumb looking rock in the sky before it crashed down.
( later )
We we're looking at the rock when Diane came over with Meliodas and Ban had punched and when Ban looked at my he asked " so Y/N do ya mind telling about that? " he said while talking about my kids " of, I honestly don't know " I told him " so what are their names and why do they look like that " king asked me " I won with spiky far is Tristan the one that has the unique pattern, especially on his legs as Lancelot and the one with the Pokémon unknown on her tail is Tioreh and the reason they look like that is because that's the Pokémon they're going to evolve into Tristan is going to evolve into hydreon. I Lancelot is going to evolve into meleeon and Tioreh is going to evolve in to mummeon "

The next day
While the others were out to training, I was inside the tavern nursing my children

Guys just don't ask me why I named him after the actual kids of some of the Sins just don't ask

( this is what sky manga look like ^ ^)