┆Chapter 3┆

『Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I'm surprised so many people have read this haha;;』

————————————————————————————————————————————

It hurtsStop itPlease

M͔͍̪͔̑̐y͉̩̥ ̭̣͍̙ͬ̊ͨ̓ḣ̑ͩͩ̍e̮̙͔̓̃̆ͦ̓a̹͐͋̓ͭ̿d̼̯̹̣̥͛́ͩͭͬ ̻͕̪̟̼͎̺͋̃h̞ͥ̊ͧͤ̃̑u͙̥̣̬̜͈͑ͦ̆r̾̌͌̌͌t̙̙̟̜̫̐ͅs̀ͩ.̞̝̓̐͆.̱͍̯̥̰̯̘̓̃̈̋̽ͦ̓.̳̦͈͚͚̳ͬͣ̋

"[Surname]-san?" The girl called out quietly, glancing up to meet your gaze and quickly looks away, in fear or otherwise. You quickly look down to see a small light-brown haired girl, her body frail and fragile. "A-are you okay?" She asks softly, meeting your gaze once more. You take a moment to breath in your surroundings and nod, trying to make sense of what was going on. "I'm fine, Hinami." You chuckle, patting her head gently, as if she would break under your hand's weight. "Go get Kaneki to tutor you, I'm going to speak with the manager." The [h/c]ed girl spoke, carefully attempting to regain her balance, her legs like pudding. The brown eyed girl nods, and runs of to study with her tutor. [f/n] took deep breaths, and made her way to the manager's room.

"[Surname]-san, how are you holding up?" The old man asks kindly, a hint of pity and remorse apparent in his deep voice. You look down to notice how you're nervously twiddling your fingers. "I-I'm hungry." You mutter softly under your breath. "I want to eat myself." You continue, tears welling up in your eyes, making them appear almost crystal-like. "Kaneki, too." You sputter, the words almost inaudible.

The man nods, inhaling deeply. "Yes, those are normal thing to experience. The part about eating yourself, however, is not. " He mumbles in his baritone voice, looking down as well. "I can give you some advice, though. I do not know if it will help, but I can try my best." 

Did you know that wanting to eat someone you love is indeed not  a pleasant feeling. I love Kaneki. I want to eat him. It's mostly difficult because whenever he does anything-even walk past me, I get a catch of his scent. It seems gross to everyone, with him being a ghoul and all, but I don't know.

It's gross to me too, I want to die.

————————————————————————————————————————————

『SHORT CHAPTER CRIES

But it's a flashback sooo』