┆Chapter 4┆

『Listen to the music at every chapter to get the best experience out of reading this.』

————————————————————————————————————————————

"I'm hungry, [y/n]-chan~" You hear Kaneki's voice coo softly, his raven-colored hair gently floating in the wind, despite the two of you being indoors. Your expression fills with horror. This was not Kaneki. He wasn't like this at all. You had to get away, run away right now- You feel a hand tightly grasp your arm, and you slowly turn your head to the boy's. "I said I'm hungry~" He repeats, smiling gently at you. You look down, making sure to avoid eye contact with this person, and notice he has a pair of bloodied wrench in his hand, tapping it on the ground repeatedly. You look back up at him, and notice he now wears the face of Yamori, his famous satanic expression burned into the back of your mind.

You quickly bolt up. This sleep was another restless one, as all the others had been since you escaped Yamori's "play room". You quickly turn your head, confirming your white haired lover was still next to you. Once you had, you let out a sigh of relief and fall back down, wiping away any tears that remained on your eyes. You feel Kaneki hug you protectively, his dead eyes on you, but you feel like you want to pull away. Despite how much you loved and trusted him, it was always difficult to enjoy being in an embrace with him after the nightmares you had. He closes his eyes again and scratched his head, quickly moving towards your ear. "Are you okay?" He asks in his quiet voice, you nod in response. You look away from him, and mutter quietly. "Can you please let go of me?" You say quietly, and to your surprise, Kaneki complies. "I'm sorry." The ghoul quickly mumbles, releasing his grasp on you. You shake your head, all the fear from the dream dissipating. You turn to him, brushing your soft lips against him and close your eyes, him doing the same.

————————————————————————————————————————————

『Woo hoooo』