Random Short: Papamuru (1)

It's a beautiful day outside, bird are singing, flower are blooming. One day like this is peacefully boring for our lovely Slime/True Dragon.

In the Office of a seemingly large Country, a beautiful Boy/Girl working on signing paper, It's been years since It entertained itself, said person's name is none other than Rimuru Tempest, The Chaos Creator.

{Timeline: 500 years after the Tema War}

Rimuru:"Finally, It's been years since I was working and now I just finished. Phew"

Ciel:"Congratulation master"

Rimuru:"Thank you Ciel"

Ciel:"Now, since master finished working, does master want to do to another world?"

Rimuru:"Not really, even thougt it's fun and all. I kind off want to do something else.'Thinking pose'"

Ciel:"?"

Rimuru:"'Smirk' Ciel, what do you say about me doing a funny prank on my subordonate"

Ciel:"That will depend on what prank it is. Otherwise master will be in trouble"

Rimuru:"Don't worry about that all I seek will be my subordinate reaction"

Ciel:"If that's the case then, what does master want to do"

Rimuru:"Oooh nothing much. Well it will be hilarious for me and maybe you too. Anyway, I will call a meeting, and in the meeting I'll do the prank"

Rimuru to 12 Patron: [Everyone, please go to the meeting Room there is something I want to discuss]

Rimuru to Shuna: [Shuna, there will be a meeting between me and the executive can you prepare some cake for us]

Shuna to Rimuru: [Of course Master]

Timeskip 20minutes + change of scenary

In the Meeting room:

Every Executive are present except their master wich will come later.

Benimaru:"So? Does anyone know what Lord Rimuru will talk about?"

Shion:"AS his first secret-"

Diablo:"AHEM"

Shion:"'Pissed'...second secretary aswell as personal Bodygard, master Rimuru didn't say anything about today's meeting"

Shuna:"Normaly, it shouldn't be something serious since master ordered me to come with some cake."

Testerossa:"To be honest, it feel like it's some sort of tea party when we eat some cake, drink some tea and talk some serious or non serious topic"

Shion:"Surely that's not the case. That's a meeting Room, not some sort of place to have a tea Par-"

Rimuru:"Actually, Testa is right."

Everyone:"Good morning Master"

Rimuru:" Good morning. Like I said Testa is right, I just want to speek with you all. And don't worry, it's nothing serious soo you can start eating your cake"

Rimuru:(heh, time for me to act)

With everyone eating their cake, Ultima is the only one remaining who hasn't stated eating as she prefer drinking her tea before eating a cake.

Before she could start eating the cake, Rimuru took it from her and settled it in front of his table, much to other's confusion.

Ultima:(Did I do something wrong?)

Carrera:"'Wispering' Pst, did you do something wrong"

Ultima:"'Worried' I don't know"

Rimuru:(I see, she is worried. Must be thinking that she did something wrong.)

Rimuru, without saying a thing come in front of Ultima looking down at her. Ultima, Worried and confused stood up.

Ultima:"EH?? 'Blushing'"

Everyone:"???"

Without Warning, Rimuru is now holding her in his arm as if she was his child. Sitting in his chair with a 'Kid' in his arm, took a spoon, using it to take a piece of the cake and hovering it in front of Ultima's mouth.

Rimuru as tease:"Little Kid shouldn't eat a cake without their father's help, what if you were to make a mess~, but don't worry your Papa is here to help you~. Now say ah~."

Ultima:"'Blushing' Ah~"

Said behavior confused his subordonate, much less jealous of Ultima to have the privilege of having their Lord personaly make them eat like this.

Rimuru:(HEHEHE their reaction is so funny. I should have done that earlier)

Ciel:('Sight' Master is such a child)

Rimuru:[Did you say something Ciel]

Ciel:[No master, It's just you Imagination]

Subordonate feeling:

-Diablo=jealous- Confused

Shion/Shuna/Testerossa/Carrera=Jealous-Envy-Confused-Angry at Ultima

Rest of subordinate=Confused