Continue last Reaction + Fact

In the middle of the void there's a place reassembling a theater where powerful being are gathered for the only purpose of reacting. While most of them are talking to each other, other's are simply sleeping without any care not expecting to be teleported in that exact moment.

_________________________________________

*pouf*

Cyrus:" The break is over lets continue. In the last video we saw satoru die while gaining skills

It was all dark, everything was dark.
... is death really that lonely.

But what i didn't expect is that can move. I can't see, i can't hear, and i don't have any membre.

Everyone-Rimuru: What's happening now

Than we see a little Blue Slime munching grass after glass

Everyone who know looked at Rimuru while he tried to avert his eyes.

Everyone who don't know: So you are a reincarnation

Rimuru: Um... I am...not ...a bad slime

Everyone who know looked at him with a deadpan looking face

Cyrus:"Calm down everyone, we are not finished yet. We will be looking at some fact about Rimuru, maybe it past present or future."

Fact#1: Rimuru is known for his thorough planning and ability to think on his feet. Most often he is quick to turn situations to his advantage; even unexpected results. Having worked as a general contractor, he is also well-versed in urban development; allowing him to build his city in the Jura forest.

Everyone in from Tempest: So that is why our master Know about this thing.

Guy: Is just being a general contractor enough to create a country

Rimuru: Not really, it is true that i get my idea from my past world but it is thanks to my subbordonate hard work that Tempest was created.

Fact#2: One of the most powerful skills that Rimuru possesses is the ability to talk to and use the Great Sage. The Great Sage possesses limitless knowledge about the world that Rimuru is in and can access the objects or enemies around him.

Rimuru: Why must you show this.

Veldenava:(That skill sound familliar somehow)

Veldora: Good thing that you had Great Sage with you, other wise you wont know a thing about our world

Veldenava: How much did he know about the World?

Veldora: Only skills

Veldenava:.....

Fact#3: Rimuru has few weaknesses aside from his shrinking ignorance of existing political situations and world leaders, and his rapid rise to power makes other parties, such as Clayman, feel threatened. Rimuru's dominance is a double-edged sword, as he learned that he can't make friends with absolutely everyone.

Every political figure: How the F**k did you even made a country if you don't know a thng?

Hinata: Hope you now know that this world is not all rainbow. You know that ? Right?

Rimuru feeling embarassed: HEY, I am not that hopeless!

Rimuru Subbordonate now became angry Because they took those world as insulte to their Master.

Fact#4: Because of Rimuru habit and action, many people tend to underestimat him thinking that he is borrowing power from veldora, even though it'is the other way around.