Random Short: Papamuru(2)

Since the last meeting and the shocking sight of Rimuru Tempest treating the Violet Primordial whose name is Ultima as a real child, days, weeks, no 3 month have passed since then and said behavior from their Master Rimuru hasn't died down. 

Which in the take to today, there is a meeting between Rimuru and his subbordonate.

In the meeting Room:

Benimaru:"Nice to see you all doing good. I believe we should ask our Lord about what has been happening until now"

Ultima:"It is until now shoking that Lord Rimuru-Sama was treating me like this. But I personaly didn't mind"

Carrera:"Of course you didn't mind, you lucky Loli. Master was treating you like you were his child."

Rimuru:"Now now Carrera, no need to be jealous."

12 Subbordonate:"Good morning my Lord"

Rimuru:"Good morning to you all aswell"

Rimuru:"I suppose you all are questioning my behavior this past few month, so let me put it simply. I want to be a father."

12 Subbordonate:"EHHHHHH"

Shion/Shuna:(Master want to be a father, but who is the mother. Is it me?)

Ciel:(In your dream)

Ultima:"Is this why master have treating me like master's child?"

Rimuru:"Yeah that's why, sorry about that but I wanted some practice first."

Testerossa:"If it's possible Master can you tell us who will be the Mother of the child."

Rimuru:"As of now, no one. when my child will grow up, I'll let him/her chose."

Every girl in the meeting:(I must make a good first impression at all cost.)

Rimuru:"Normally I would ask you all to hide this new, but i have decided to make a public anouncement in two days. Now that's out of the way, Diablo."

Diablo:"Yes, My Lord"

Rimuru:"I want you to go to the Ice Palace with a Magic transmitter, as I don't want Velzard-nee to miss this news"

Diablo:"Of course my Lord."

Two days later:

Rimuru is seen in the Balcony of his Colossum ready to anonce the news

Rimuru:"Is it ready yet"

Shuna:"Yes master, everything is ready."

Rimuru said in a serious tone while realising a little bit of aura:

"My dear subjects of Tempest, noble ladies and valiant lords of different country.

Today I stand before you not only as the king of the Tempest Federation, but also as a fulfilled father. It is with unspeakable joy and humble gratitude to the heavens that I announce the birth of my child, a long-awaited heir who will illuminate my kingdom with her presence.In the soft tranquility of the castle, at the first light of dawn, my family will welcom a newborn, a being whose destiny is woven in the stars and whose name will be carried with pride in the annals of my lineage. 

It is a moment of rejoicing for us all, a symbol of hope and renewal that transcends the borders of our home to radiate throughout the kingdom.Through this child, I see not only the promise of a prosperous future for our dynasty, but also the continuation of our most precious traditions and most sacred values. Like every generation before her, she will be raised in wisdom and integrity, guided by love and devotion to our people and our beloved land.May this news be received with the same love and affection that we feel on this blessed day. I invite you all to celebrate this new life with us, to share our joy and to bear witness to the unity and strength of our kingdom.

In conclusion, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and good wishes that accompany this happy occasion. May the gods protect our child and grant him a long and prosperous life, and may our kingdom continue to prosper under their everlasting benevolence.May peace and bliss reign over us all, now and for centuries to come. Long live the Tempest Federation, long live our family, and long live our new heir!

Thank you."

Rimuru:"So how was it?"

Testerossa:"It was a marvelous speech master"

Rimuru:(Good grief, I have been revising it with Ciel for the past two weeks)