part:3

King's Mansion (suspect room):

Both the girls we're lying unconscious on the bed....after some hours one girl got her consciousness back and was trying to wake up another one....

Girl(shaking up other girl shoulder with her shivering hands)):wake up Khushi we are in trouble..... please yaar am afraid....

Khushi(trying to open her eyes):were are we Preeti god my head is paining like hell.....

Preeti(panicking):Khushi I think someone has kidnapped us....

Khushi(sitting beside her):your right Preeti because last thing I remember is we both were in packing lot and someone sprayed in our face are totally blackout.....

Preeti(holding her hand):ya now when we wakeup we are in totally different surrounding.....this proves we have kidnapped by someone....

Khushi:but who will kidnap us yaar what we have done to anyone....I think by mistake these kidnappers should have kidnapped us ....

Preeti(feeling relaxed):thank God may be your right Khushi ...we should knock the door and need to talk with those peoples....

Khushi: hopefully they should believe us....

Preeti:yaar don't talk negative be positive now come....

Before they could knock on the door the very  small sized door opened and two food boxes came inside and came next second closed.... both girls were horrifying shouted for help but non came to rescue them.....

Living room:

Both the king and his Henchman were sitting and discussing somethings....and even though the voice and the sound of scream weren't audible but both the persons were feeling weird and restless which was unknown reason to them and surely particularly to the king this feelings means to divert concentration from his goal which was a total waste of time as of now but we may not know in a Mera future.....

Henchman:king anything that I should know....

King:in which means?

Henchman:that your totally different from the time we have kidnapped those women....

King(with no emotions on his face): nothing like that and you too don't waste your time by thinking this stupid and meaningless things and weird feelings....

Henchman(raising his eyebrow):you tooo meaning....??feelings like really king....?

King(getting up):just shut up Man and go to sleep.....

Henchman(raising up his hands): alright king....(In his mind)but I know by seeing your face that even you feeling different just like me may be your effected more because you try to hide more.....

Suspect room:

Both the girls where literally shouting screaming and doing what not to get the response from other side of the door but the end result was zero there was no of single person to respond them after screaming like literally for 1 hour both of tired and where sitting and thinking what to do next....

Preeti(looking at the boxes):I don't think so anyone offers will respond us tonight so it better we eat.....

Khushi(grabbing the boxes from her hand): what if they have mixed something in this food like this sprayed on our face....

Preeti(looking at her): look Khushi is they have to do something they might have at least come in front of us so it's better to regain or energy by eating the food and taking some rest.....

Khushi(giving her one box and taking one box for herself): you are right yaar Preeti just that if you sleep I will be awake if I sleep you should be awake for the whole night both of us can't sleep and risk our life....