Part:2

Next morning:

As per the plan both the besties got up early and started getting in the room....even though they have different rooms for themselves but they stay in same room and other room is used as a study room and 3 more rooms were there in which 2  rooms we're there which were not in use .....there was a couple  in there mid 40's who work for them as in cooking , cleaning etc and stay within them and the couples stay at Yaariyan Home and stays in 1 rooms because out girls respect them very much as their own ....

Breakfast was prepared by the female &male did the cleaning work.......

Inside the room both the girls were hell confused what to wear for the dayout ....

Khushi (sitting on the recliner): ohhho am confused....

Preeti(smiling broadly):I have an idea....darling why don't you select a dress for me and me for you...

Khushi(giving flying kiss to her):muhhhh what an idea cutieji .....that we be best ....

Preeti(jumped & acted like catching her kiss): waah thank you thank you my darlingji....

Khushi(getting up frm recliner):comon let's select outfits for eachother....

After selecting outfits for eachother both were getting ready and looked at eachother....

Preeti&Khushi(smiling said at sametime):my choice looks perfect on you

Both were clicking selfies posing in the mirror at same time there was knock on the door ....

Khushi: please come in....

As the door was half open the lady came in smiling ....

Seema(the female maid came in smiling):good morning my beautiful betiyaz....

Khushi&Preeti(smiled back to her):good morning Seema aunty....

Seema: breakfast is ready betiyaz came down...

Both said yes and followed her ...no one can say that the couple was a maid at Khushi&preeti's home because they treat the couple as a family member.....and the couple too love both the girls as their daughters.... And the couple were happy that as God didn't give them a children but they got not 1 but 2 daughters in form of Khushi & Preeti....