part:5

Same day(night):

After having dinner both the boys went to sleep...and the girls had their dinner in the room and were waiting to sneak out to start their investigation.....

King's room:

King and his Henchman were sitting and discussing something then ....

King(thinking deeply): Man i think tonight it's gonna be big night i have strong instinct that both girls will do something tonight....

Henchman: yes king even I noticed they are up to something....

King:keep your eyes and ears open and alert the guards.....

Henchman: I noticed they were going on tour of the mansion they both will speaking something very slowly and as you say they will be planning something tonight......

King : absolutely man order of guards to keep in eye on them and even you man.... Written like sleeping but don't sleep tonight and ya one more thing don't stop them from doing anything I just want to know what is there wavelength till where they can go and what they are trying to get here.....

Henchman: okay king as you say I will pass the orders... anything else...??

King : Nothing else as of now....

After that Henchman left to order the guards and he to went to sleep actually pretend to sleep as per the king's order.....

King(lay down on the bed):let's see what you both girls do tonight....

Suspect room:

Both the girls were sitting awake to start their investigation as it was midnight already......

Preeti(looking at her watch): Khushi i think we should start now because it's already midnight now all will be in deep sleep....

Khushi(while getting up from bed): yes Preeti it's past 3am so we should go out now but very careful and dare you speak anything in a high volume....

Preeti(making faces):oh come on Khushi I don't speak in high volume....(Khushi looked at her like really):okay okay fine will whisper on our mission.....

Khushi (while opening the door): that's good now come fast....(Looking at the guards)look guards are not here so let's move...

Preeti: but Khushi were did the guards go...

Khushi: stupid shut up the guards are in the dinning area look (showing her finger guards were drinking water)there so we should just move from here to that suspicious room....

Preeti(whispering):oh ya sorry ....let's move that room was in next floor ....

Khushi(whispering while going towards the Stari case): ya i remember next floor left side last room....

Guards saw them and messaged Henchman about the movement of the girls and pretendant like drinking water....

After receiving the message from the guards Henchman forward it to king ....

Henchman(pretending to sleep while seeing the girls):so they are out now....

Both the girls saw that Henchman was sleeping and no they moved forward and after passing study room they saw king's room and saw even he was sleeping so they moved to left side last room....now it was task to open the room without keys...

Preeti(looking at the lock irritatingly):god why this room is always lock ....

Khushi(pulled a pin out of her hairs and tried to open lock): because in this room we will find about both the men's and there suspicious work....