part:4

Next Day(suspect room):

After breakfast both the girls were sitting and were thinking something deeply....

Preeti(whispering):Khushi i think we have to do what should be done ...

Khushi(nodding her head):yes Preeti ...as we are here let's do it but first how to make them believe us....

Preeti:they will surely do background check of us ....and we will be freed ....

Khushi: hopefully.....

living room:

Both the king and his Henchman were sitting and having black coffee and suddenly Henchman's phone rang....

Henchman:hello....

Person:hello sir ....i have checked they background fully ....

Henchman(putting the call on speaker &looking at the king):okay so what is the result....??

Person:Sir what they have said is Totally true but....

Henchman(frowned& King smirked):but what....??

Person:but sir these 2 women go to the assistant commissioner's home twice in a week....

King(smirked):dint i say Man there is something which both women didn't say us ....in name of cafe they collect information and pass to Assist.commissioner ....

Henchman:as in a undercover agent in a name of normal civilians....

Person(who was hearing their talks):yes sir till now I have got this information about them...

Henchman:okay you keep an eye on the assistant commissioner and keep updating us....

Person: okay sir....

Henchman(after disconnecting the call turning towards the king):they are not what they show to us king....

King(smirked):nothing to be surprised Man woman are meant to be like this....

Henchman:ya of course king .....what to be done next king.....

King(gives evil smirk):let's just play this game Man...(Looking at Henchman)let's not say that we know about them and just let them know that we will release them after 2 days.... Then let's see within the students what they will do just observe them....

Henchman(smirked):okay king(by looking at his face Henchman understood what he said) will release them from suspect room to so that they can be normal and we can get some information from them right king....

King(getting up): absolutely right man.... You understand my unsaid words so that only your my Henchman.....(Going towards the suspect room)now let the show begin....

Henchman(following king):yes king let's the show begin.....

Suspect room:

Both the girls where talking suddenly the door open and the same to kidnappers according to them comes inside..... Both the girls stood up from the bed....

Preeti:Mr: kidnappers please believe us we are innocent....

Khushi: Mr: kidnappers because of your misunderstanding we are not open to open our care so many losses we have to suffer please  believe us and release us...

Henchman(smiled):don't worry both of you ....we did background check and you both came clean so we apologize and we will release you....

Khushi(smiled): oh thank you so much &it's okay you are releasing us that is more important to us.....