chapter sixteen

THE ALCHEMY chapter sixteen
jude bellingham.
may 2023

social media buzz: rumors swirl around ollie blue and jack hughes' relationship status

in recent days, the internet has been buzzing with speculation about the status of ollie blue and jack hughes' relationship. while the couple has not officially announced a breakup, several anonymous sources and public figures have stirred the pot, adding fuel to the rumor mill.

anonymous friends spill the tea
sources close to jack hughes have anonymously voiced their opinions, suggesting that the relationship was strained due to ollie's close friendship with football star jude bellingham. one friend stated, "jack has always been there for ollie, but it seemed like she was more invested in her friendship with jude. it felt like jack was competing with someone who wasn't even in the relationship."

another added, "we just want people to know jack's side. he deserves someone who's all in, not someone who's still caught up with an old friend."

jude and ollie's history: a complicated timeline
rumours about ollie and jude's relationship have been circulating for quite some time. about a year and a half ago, the pair were frequently spotted together, leading to speculation that they were more than just friends. these rumours died down but resurfaced at the start of 2023 when they were seen together again at several events. despite both denying any romantic involvement, their undeniable chemistry has kept the rumour mill turning.

harlow anderson
instagram model harlow anderson, known for her high-profile romances with several footballers, has not held back her opinions. in a recent interview, she took jabs at ollie and jude's relationship, clearly showing signs of jealousy.

"ollie and jude have always had this weird bond," harlow remarked. "even when jude and i were seeing each other, he was constantly talking to her. it's obvious why jack would feel sidelined. ollie needs to figure out what she really wants."

harlow didn't stop there. she also took to instagram, leaving a controversial comment on ollie's recent post, saying, "wait why are you actually a whore😭." the comment drew immediate backlash, with mason mount, a friend of both jude and ollie and the boyfriend of ollie's close friend willow hollis, replying sharply, "SORRY??!!"

vinnie harrison
ollie's ex-boyfriend, vinnie harrison, has also entered the fray, seemingly still bitter about their past. vinnie, who dated ollie a couple of years ago, shared his perspective on her relationship with jude.

"when ollie and i were together, she and jude were always close," vinnie shared. "they had this connection that made me feel like the third wheel. it's no surprise jack feels insecure. i guess i should have seen it coming."

public reactions and speculation
fans and followers of the involved parties have taken to social media, divided in their opinions. some stand by ollie, believing she has every right to maintain her friendships, while others sympathize with jack, feeling he might be better off without the complications.

"ollie should be free to have her friends, but she needs to be honest with jack," one twitter user commented. "he deserves clarity."

another user wrote, "jack deserves someone who puts him first. if ollie can't do that, then maybe it's for the best."

support for ollie and jude
amid the drama, many fans have rallied behind ollie and jude, expressing their support and admiration for their friendship. jude recently liked ollie's instagram post, which further fueled speculation and excitement among fans.