chapter twenty six

THE ALCHEMY chapter twenty six
jude bellingham.
june 2023

THE sun had set, painting the sky in hues of deep purple and gold as the group of friends prepared for their final night out in mykonos. laughter filled the air as they walked down the narrow, winding streets, illuminated by the soft glow of streetlights. ollie, jude, trent, iris, mason, and willow were determined to make the most of their last night together on the island.

they arrived at a bustling beach club, the music pumping and the atmosphere electric. neon lights flickered in time with the beat, and the energy was contagious. the group wasted no time diving into the fun, ordering drinks and hitting the dance floor.

trent and iris were the first to start dancing, pulling mason and willow along with them. jude and ollie hung back for a moment, exchanging a playful glance. "you up for another dance-off?" jude challenged, raising an eyebrow.

"always," ollie shot back, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

they joined their friends on the dance floor, their bodies moving in sync to the rhythm of the music. the group laughed and cheered each other on, the bond between them stronger than ever. after a few songs, they made their way to the bar for another round of drinks.

"to the best holiday ever!" willow exclaimed, raising her glass.

they all clinked their glasses together, shouting in unison, "to the best friends and the best memories!"

AS the night wore on, jude and ollie found themselves gravitating toward each other, their touches lingering, their flirtations growing bolder. they shared private jokes and exchanged teasing remarks, the chemistry between them undeniable.

jude leaned in close to ollie, his breath warm against her ear. "wanna get out of here?" he asked, his voice low and suggestive.

ollie met his gaze, a smile tugging at her lips. "yeah, let's go."

they slipped away from the group, making their way to the beach just beyond the club. the sound of the waves crashing against the shore was soothing, a stark contrast to the thumping bass of the club. they walked along the sand, the moonlight casting a silver glow over the water.

"so, what's the plan?" ollie asked, glancing at jude with a playful smile.

jude shrugged, his eyes glinting with mischief. "i don't know. i was thinking we could just enjoy the night, talk, maybe do something a little crazy."

"crazy, huh?" ollie teased, nudging him with her shoulder. "like what?"

jude smirked, his gaze drifting to the water. "ever been skinny dipping?"

ollie laughed, her eyes widening in surprise. "seriously?"

"why not? it's our last night here. might as well make it memorable," jude said, his tone light but his eyes serious.

ollie considered it for a moment, then shrugged. "alright, you're on. but you go first."

jude grinned, pulling off his shirt and tossing it onto the sand. he quickly stripped down, his clothes landing in a pile at his feet. he glanced back at ollie, a challenge in his eyes. "your turn."

ollie hesitated for a moment, then took a deep breath and began to undress. she felt a mix of nerves and excitement as she shed her clothes, leaving them in a neat pile beside jude's. she met his gaze, her heart pounding.

"ready?" jude asked, holding out his hand.

"ready," ollie replied, taking his hand.

they ran into the water together, the cool waves crashing against their bodies. they laughed as they waded deeper, the thrill of the moment washing over them. jude pulled ollie close, his hands resting on her waist as they floated in the water.

"this is kind of amazing," ollie admitted, her voice soft.

"yeah, it is," jude agreed, his eyes locked on hers. he leaned in, their lips almost touching. "you're amazing."

ollie's breath caught in her throat as jude closed the distance, his lips capturing hers in a gentle, but intense kiss. the world seemed to disappear around them as they kissed, the water lapping at their bodies and the stars shining overhead.

their kisses grew more passionate, hands exploring each other's bodies as the water buoyed them. jude's fingers traced the curve of ollie's spine, sending shivers through her, while her hands roamed over his chest, feeling the hard muscles beneath her fingertips. their bodies pressed closer together, the heat between them intensifying despite the coolness of the sea.

jude's hand slipped to the small of her back, pulling her even closer. "you drive me crazy, you know that?" he murmured against her lips.

ollie smiled, her fingers tangling in his hair. "good. that's the plan."

they continued to kiss, their bodies entwined in the water, until finally, they pulled away, breathless and flushed. jude rested his forehead against hers, their noses touching.

"let's get out before we turn into prunes," ollie suggested, her voice breathy.

jude laughed softly. "good idea."

they waded back to shore, the cool night air hitting their skin as they emerged from the water. jude grabbed their clothes and they quickly dressed, their movements playful and filled with laughter. as they walked along the beach, their hands brushed together, fingers intertwining.

"SO, was that crazy enough for you?" jude asked, a teasing smile on his lips.

"definitely," ollie replied, her eyes twinkling. "but you know what would be even crazier?"

"what?" jude asked, curiosity piqued.

"if you asked me to be your girlfriend," ollie said, her tone light but her eyes serious.

jude stopped walking, turning to face her. "you want that?"

ollie shrugged, a playful smile on her lips. "i think it could be fun."

jude's expression softened, his hand coming up to cup her cheek. "ollie, will you be my girlfriend?"

ollie pretended to think for a moment, then grinned. "hmm... let me think about it."

jude laughed, pulling her close. "you're impossible."

"but you love it," ollie shot back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"yeah, i do," jude admitted, his voice sincere. "so, is that a yes?"

"yes," ollie said, pressing a kiss to his lips. "it's a yes."

they continued their walk along the beach, their bodies close and their hands entwined, the sound of the waves and the distant music from the club creating the perfect backdrop for their new beginning.

AUTHORS NOTE
they're official🙏🙏🙏🙏

.