We made it

Owen, Claire, and Franklin are running through the smoke and lava coming from the volcano towards the boat.

"Get that truck!" Owen yells pointing to a truck while running. As they all run Franklin gets hit and falls over onto the ground.

"Franklin!" Claire yells.

"Hey! Get that truck going!" Owen tells her running over to Franklin. "You okay?"

"Am I dead?" Franklin asks.

"Not yet, kid." Owen says picking Franklin up and running towards the truck while Claire gets it running. "Come on!" He yells jumping on the back of the truck reaching his hand out to Franklin. "Come on! Give me your hand! Reach!" Franklin grabs his hand and he pulls him into the truck. When they get inside the boat Claire puts a hat on and opens the door but when she looks behind her there is a Brontosaurus that never made it on the boat. They all watch as the Brontosaurus gets covered in smoke and flames with sadness. 

Back on the boat Owen, Claire, and Franklin sneak out of the boat looking for Zia. When they find her in another truck with blue she looks at them. "Oh my God! You guys are alive!" She exclaims but Owen puts his finger to his lips telling her to be quiet while Franklin and Claire get in the truck. Owen walks over to blue.

"Oh, look what they've done to her." He whispers sadly. 

"Who are these assholes?" Zia asks.

   "Animal traffickers. Look how they're treating them. They're not gonna take them to a sanctuary, they're gonna sell them."

"Not Blue, they need her for something else."

"Like what?" Claire asks.

"I don't know, but she's...she's hemorrhaging and I don't have instruments and they want to keep her alive." Zia responds.

"Hey." Owen whispers to blue trying to calm her down "You're alright, you're alright." He says then turns to Zia. "Did you see Charlie at all?" He whispers concern growing in him again. 

"I saw some guy drag her to one of the dinosaur cages, but that's all I could see before they dragged me in here." She answers. "The had a rope and a bandanna too." She adds. 

"Damn it!" He whisper shouts. 

"Claire come here." Zia tells her. She tells Claire to hold her wound. "Which one of you knows how to find a vein?"

"Oh! I did a blood drive for the red cross." Claire says. 

"Great. Okay. Franklin you take over for Claire." Zia says. 

"No, no, no, no." Franklin complains.

"Franklin! Now!" He reluctantly takes over for Claire and blood squirts on his face. 

"Oh my God, Oh my God. Is it in my mouth? Did it get in my mouth?" He asks looking at Owen. 

"Mmmmm-mmmmm." Owen replies shaking his head. 

"You sure?"

"You're good." 

"I can feel it on my face."  Franklin says then Zia walks over to Claire.

"All the animals should be sedated. Look for any kind of Tetanuran, their blood type should be close enough. Look for carnivores with two or three fingers, no more than three." Zia tells her and she nods. Zia pauses. "I think there's one on board." Owen walks over.

"I'm coming with you." He says.

"Owen." Claire says. 

"No Claire, don't fight me on this, I can try to help you get the blood and then we can try to find Charlie, cause there is no way in hell I'm leaving this boat without her." He says sternly. 

They make it to the t-rex cage and it is sleeping and they open the doors. 

"You gotta be kidding me." Claire says. They make it inside the cage and Owen taps it on the nose twice and back away. Then he walks next to it and waves his hand in front of her eye and turns to Claire. 

"She's tranqued." He says finding the vein. "Okay, okay, okay. I got it, come on." Then the t-rex moves it's head and Owen is trapped. 

"Oh no, are you okay?" Claire asks. Owen raises his thumb up in the air. 

"I'm okay." He whispers then waves her over with his hand. "Come on." Claire walks over to him and hold the supplies above him. 

"You're gonna have to do it." She whispers.

"I can't the skin is too thick. I have to use both my hands to put pressure on the vein. You gotta do it." 

"I...I can't...I can't reach." 

"You're gonna have to climb up there."

"Oh, I'm not...no, no, no I'm not gonna climb up there."

"You'll be okay, its like riding a bull." 

"Riding a bull? I didn't grow up at a rodeo or wherever you came from."

"She's asleep now, I can't say that she's gonna be asleep a minute from now, so get up." 

"Okay fine."

"Oh my God she stinks." He says and Claire gets on top of the t-rex and Owen chuckles. "Good job. You're making this look totally normal." He says. "You're gonna have to jam it in there, it's really thick skin." Claire jams it into it's skin and Owen  gets pushed back and blood flows through the tube and into the bag. Then two men close the doors to the cage and the t-rex wakes up and sees Owen and roars. Then Claire climbs through the bars of the cage and Owen jumps through the jaws of the t-rex after Claire opens the doors back up and he climbs out and they lock it panting as they lean against the doors.  "Did you see that? Please tell me you got the blood." Owen sighs in relief as she holds up the bag that is now full of blood. He looks to the side and sees Charlie tied to the side of the t-rex cage with the bandanna in her mouth and she is sitting on the floor. "Charlie!" Owen whispers to get her attention. She looks at him and her eyes light up with happiness. He goes over to her and Claire brings the blood to Zia. He takes the bandanna out of her mouth and she catches her breath. 

"Owen." She says happily. He notices she has blood on her arms and he unties her. 

"What did they do to you?" He asks concerned.

"I called them names and kicked them and they didn't really appreciate that." He chuckles slightly.

"Of course you did." He helps her stand up and he hugs her. "I'm so glad you're okay." He says kissing the top of her head and holding her close. She smiles and hugs him back.

  "Me too, they told me you were dead." 

"Never, I'm like a cat, nine lives, you know." He says making her laugh. "Come on." He says and brings her back to everyone else. "Look who I found." He says helping Charlie in the truck and they sigh in relief. 

"I swear if they killed you I would be so pissed." Zia says and Charlie chuckles. 

"Thanks." Charlie replies. 

"And I would've killed them." Owen says standing behind her and putting his arm around her shoulders and collarbone holding her close and he kisses her head again. "Don't think I wont cause I will." He whispers. 

"Oh, I know." She replies and he smiles.