chapter 18 ~ the kiss

a week had passed and mason still hadnt asked to talk to me. today me and mason had to do all our scenes together.. which means we have to.. kiss...
fuck my life.

i walked into the kitchen to brady making pancakes for everyone and everyone else sitting around the table, i said good morning to everyone and sat down next to maddy.

i knew everyone else knew me and mason had to do THAT scene today so it was quiet for a few seconds before i decided to speak up.

Y/N: so.. whos filming today?

everyone just stared at me

mason: shut up bro

Y/N: what did i do?

mason: ...do you know what were filming together today?

Y/N: well i mean.. yea.. i was just asking who else is filming..

mason: mhm.

he got up and went to his bedroom.

Y/N: anyway..

tristan: well me, brady, banks and jacob have already wrapped so we wont be filming anymore.

miguel: i just gotta do the last call scene with mason but were filming that tomorrow.

maddy: yea i just have a few scenes with mason to do now.

after brady gave us our pancakes and we ate them, i went to get ready for set. i changed into some shorts and a crop top because i would be changing again, into my costume, once i got there. i was assuming me and mason would be going to set together but as i went downstairs i could see him walking out the door.

Y/N: mason! wait up! i gotta put my shoes on!!

he didn't wait. he just left. with out me. i wasn't surprised but i was just sick of his behaviour.

i had a lonely walk to set. when i arrived i went straight to my trailer and changed, then i got my hair done.

me and mason filmed a few basic scenes together and then it was time for the kiss scene. donna and finney were ment to be in detention together. this scene is set right before finney goes missing.

Y/N as Y/N: font
Y/N as donna: font

scott: ACTION!

donna walks into the detention room and sees finney sitting near the front, donna goes to sit by the window.

teacher: ill be back in a few minutes, dont go anywhere.

she left. finney keeps staring at you and you notice this.

donna: you okay?

finney: w-what.. yeah, im fine

donna goes back to doing her work and notices finney staring at her again

donna: do you wanna come over here or something?

finney slowly scoots over his chair

donna: so why are you here?

finney: uh.. some guys beat me up and i got in trouble for it..