Bloodlust Origin?

"

"...."

"I don't... like to remember that day," Crystal Pen said.

"Come on, you've been keeping it in for four years. You need to talk about it," said Sodalite.

"Well... Back when I was 10 years old, I saw someone bullying my half-sister Green Pen. I don't remember who it was though, I think it was a gold marker with sharp sword like things... Don't remember anything else though. But Green Pen is four years younger than me, making her six at the time... and I couldn't control myself, and I... I attacked that marker. I-I-I didn't mean to hurt them so badly, I-I wasn't thinking! And I-I... I killed them. They were recovered though," said Crystal Pen.

He took a breath and hugged his Dark Markery plush before continuing.

"And... I liked it. I liked killing them. At the time, I thought it was just because I was happy about stopping them from bullying my half-sister, because they stopped after the incident. But I also found the blood satisfying, and I don't know why. And then, a couple months later, I finally beat Dark Markery in Find the Markers... But despite being a stan of him, I enjoyed killing him. And I don't know why, but a part of me wanted to kill again, just to see if I got that satisfaction from killing again. And I did. That's when I knew I had bloodlust," Crystal Pen said, holding back his tears.

A door got kicked down.

"STOP BEING FUCKING DEPRESSED MOTHERFUCKER!" Glass Pen yelled. 

"You gonna fix that?" asked Lapis Lazuli.

"Nope."