♡・゚:*。.:*・゚021

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚aishi' s pov

"you're inviting me to the japan idol festival?" i asked, making aqua nod.

we were eating our lunch at the courtyard of the school when he asked me to join him in watching his sister and their little group. as much as i want to join, i don't think i would want to watch something that is a huge turning point for the series.

"oh, i don't think..." i was so ready to reject his invitation when he touched my hands, making me stop.

'bro stop, my heart is already beating out of my chest, you're going to kill me!!'

"i'm asking you to support b-komachi as ruby's friend." he muttered, unconsciously brushing your thumb against my hand.

"but..." i hesitantly mumbled, lifting my head up to look at your eyes. yours was filled with blank determination and the strength to coerce people to agree to whatever you're saying.

i sighed before nodding, averting my gaze away from your eyes and retracting my hand away.

"yeah, sure sure, i'll go" i mumbled, earning a satisfied noise from him.

we then spent the remaining time eating and talking about the most random things.

"jif will start at six pm tomorrow, right?" i asked after packing my lunch box up. he nodded while he threw the trash in the bin.

"will you..." i looked away, feeling particularly bashful.

"...will you pick me up?" aqua seemed to be particularly surprised because of my request. my cheeks reddened as i panicked, making me wave my hands to explain

"i-i...i mean, will you pick me up tomorrow because i don't know where the venue is ha ha ha" i said in a defensive tone, laughing and averting my eyes everywhere but your eyes.

aqua stayed quiet before sighing. "fine, i'll call miyako for you" my eyes brightened behind my bangs as i smiled.

"thank you!" i unconsciously jumped into him, hugging him.

he seemed to be taken aback by my sudden movement. "ai..aishi?"

i was so consumed with happiness that I didn't immediately correct my impulsiveness, still hugging you.

'aqua-kun is so kind, sometimes!'

i can feel his hand hesitantly wrapping around me, awkwardly reciprocating my hug.

i only let go of him when the warning bell rang. "let's go!"

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚third person's pov

aqua watched aishi walk first towards the general education building. he's acting well, aishi is still believing his act that everything is just fine.

aqua had never planned to get close to anyone, lest someone with the same aura and feel as his mother, ai.

unlike akane, who can mimic ai perfectly, aishi...was just being aishi...

she doesn't look like her at all nor have the talent that ai was once known for but...aishi's smile and honesty somehow able to emulate how believable ai's lies before. how ironic.

another thing that bothers him is how aishi is resembling another girl in his life, well, past life that is.

aiko nakahara.

she was once a girl from his village in takachicho. she was a year older than him and her little siblings.

after discovering how aishi was also the oldest child of her family and how she has three younger brothers, aqua can't help but compare and contrast the similarities between the two.