♡・゚:*。.:*・゚049

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚aishi's pov

¸¸☆*・゚aishi's pov

i had to stiffle a laugh as i read all of the comments from the post of tokyo entertainment weekly

i had to stiffle a laugh as i read all of the comments from the post of tokyo entertainment weekly. i was lounging on the roof top of the school, eating my lunch alone.

'this is too amusing' i thought to myself as i continued to read the other reaction from my fans.

it's a little bit surprising that people actually enjoyed listening to my voice. a blush crept to my cheeks when more and more comments of adoration and excitement popped on my feed.

"i need to work even harder for my album" i mumbled, my pupils glowing darker as i stared at the sky.

"i can't disappoint miki-san, after all"

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"aishi-chan, are you interested in being a singer?" i stopped poking my steak with a fork when i heard miki-san's question.

"a singer? i'm not that good with singing..." i mumbled, quietly cutting up a piece of steak before biting into it.

"are you doubting my vision, my dear assistant?" he asked, elegantly swirling the contents of his wine glass before taking a small sip.

"i am not doubting you, miki-san. it's more like i'm doubting my own skills. i never believed myself to be a great singer" i shrugged, taking a sip of my orange juice.

"i don't want to look stupid in front of people when they realize that i'm an awful performer"

hikaru looked at me, raising his eyebrows as he placed his glass down. he looked a little displeased with my words as he crossed his arms.

"i would like to disagree with your views about your own skills. you have been nothing but a great all around employee in my company" he said in a serious tone, looking at my face with a dissatisfied expression.

"i am asking you not because you're my favorite employee, i'm asking you because i believe in your skills." he then took his phone out, tapping on the screen several times before sliding it on the table across from me.