♡・゚:*。.:*・゚028

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚aishi's pov

"do you think you could pull this off, aishi-chan? you can still say no if you feel nervous.." hikaru was busy brushing my bangs as i flipped on the folder on my hand again.

"it's alright, miki-san, i'm not afraid. i'll just stay quiet on the side if the clients don't need my presence.." i turned to look at him and smiled, trying to stop him from fussing over me.

i am sitting on the backseat with hikaru as he insisted that he'll drive me up the rehearsal studio of lala lai. yes, be jealous of me, i'm his favorite (second favorite, i guess)

he chuckled, finally letting go of my hair after he fixed it in a way that my face will be fully visible.

"still the shy girl that i've met before, i knew you could face this job despite of your introverted nature" he spoke while patting my head, being sure not to mess them.

'just one chance, miki-san (⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)'

i laughed before putting a stray hair behind my ear. "i'll do my best, i won't let you down nor tarnish our company's reputation."

"good girl."

'don't do that, miki-san, that's one of my weakness...'

i felt my cheeks reddened but hid with a smile and a laugh. "i'm just trying my best, why do i got praised like that.."

the car stopped infront of a busy building with people coming in and out of the door. i was busy looking out my window when hikaru spoke.

"ah, how nostalgic.." hikaru appeared behind me, also looking at the building in front of us.

"i'll definitely look for your younger pictures, miki-san, it's a blackmail materia after all.." i said, smiling mischievously before laughing

"i'll head now, miki-san, i'll call you later after i'm done.." i opened the door and stepped out.

"well then, take care aishi-chan.." hikaru gave me a small encouraging smile which rivals aqua's and taiki's

'ah, my other weakness, being smiled at by a handsome guy!'

i nodded, waving before the car windows rolled up and his car drove away, leaving me on the sidewalk. i sighed before looking at the building in front of me.

i remember this building well. it is the same building where tokyo blade rehearsals are happening.

if you're asking what happened to goa-san's request to be their copy reader, well..

"good evening, abiko-sensei, goa-san, raida-san..." i awkwardly greeted once i was added to the call. this is so fucking awkward, why did i agree in this again?

"eh, a new person?" raida-san asked in his usual carefree tone after seeing me enter.

"ah, pardon me, this is aishi-chan, i asked for her help to be the copy reader while we worked on the script..." goa-san explained as he laughed sheepishly.

"hello.." abiko-sensei muttered, looking away before looking back at the camera.

the whole script writing part is tedious and i was always on standby whenever they edited a certain scene. i corrected their grammars, erased any typos, and even shared some of my ideas.

goa-san and abiko-sensei was communicating well as i stayed silent on the call.

the only time abiko-sensei noticed me and when she saw my face for the first time. i had to clip my bangs up as my eyesight was getting blocked by my hair.