iii. anne lockwoods mansion

⍟⍨—————————————-⍨⍟
★彡( ꧁༺act one - the before༻꧂ )彡★
( chapter three - anne lockwoods mansion )

⍟⍨—————————————-⍨⍟★彡( ꧁༺act one - the before༻꧂ )彡★( chapter three - anne lockwoods mansion )

⍟⍨—————————————-⍨⍟

.

.

𝑳𝑶𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮...

.

.

.

.

Stefan left with Bonnie to go further into the house to have a private conversation.

Bonnie. Unsure. Hesitant. A new witch.

The conversation was not at all private as there were three other vampires with heightened senses, who could hear every word being spoken. When she had reminded Damon about this, he had shrugged, something about the illusion of privacy.

"You're sure, you don't want me there tonight?" Alaric asked, seeming hesitant to leave three teenagers and three one hundred year old vampires to kill an ancient vampire.

"No, I need you to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about any of this," Stefan responded. There was that name again. Elena. A human, it seemed with the way Stefan talked about her.

"Okay, I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight," Alaric assured. Definitely a human. Stefan seemed to be infatuated with the girl. From what little she had seen of him speaking about this Elena. He used a tone of voice that had been once reserved for Katherine.

"Alright!" Stefan looked around and mimed clapping his hands, "If anyone wants to back out, I'll understand,"

"One question," Edith said, breaking her silence.

"Who's Elena?"

A silence emerged as Caroline and Bonnie turned to look at Stefan while Jeremy and Alaric turned to look at Damon.

"Elena's—" Stefan paused, seeming unsure of what to say.

"Elena's Stefan's ex," Damon responded without hesitance. Edith turned her judging eyes to Stefan. Elena. Human. Stefan's ex lover. Someone he feels the need to protect.

"Why should she not get involved?" Edith asked, yes, Elena was his ex girlfriend that was a reason but why would they deliberately keep her away from the action? Especially when they had no qualms about involving a teenage human child, a baby vampire, and a witch who barely learned that she had powers.

"Yeah, Stefan, why should she not get involved?" Damon said with a mocking tone, a certain gleam in his eyes. Edith stared at Stefan as he fiddled with his hands, a habit he had gotten from their mother.